2022 South Australian Election - Media Coverage

I think Rory and Jess are both doing amazing, better then 2018 - when Annabel Crabb and Nick Harmsen hosting

1 Like

I have the first 90 minutes of SA Votes 2022 uploading on YouTube now. Give it maybe an hour (my internet is slow!) and it will be up.

1 Like

Update - Chris Uhlmann calls the election for ALP.

3 Likes

Was Nine first to call it?

ABC has called it. Antony said that the government has been defeated.

Antony Green calls the defeat of the SA government. Premier likely to lose his seat.

3 Likes

It’s official.

1 Like

Nine says Marshall’s seat “too close to call”

Sky

2 Likes

Seven still yet to call.

Seven have Rosanna, Chris Pyne and another guy at the short-lived old Adelaide desk in another studio space (or likely the same studio?) with two screens behind them

1 Like

Rare for one of the commercials (Nine) to call the election outright before ABC. More commonly ABC is well ahead in its predictions. You might get one of the guest commentators say something but in this case it was Chris Uhlmann .

1 Like

It is the same studio. 7 had two desks for the 2018 election too:

1 Like

Seven are still debating the result. Mike Rann has predicted a win for Labor.

Sky have a definite call.

1 Like

I do like Nine’s AR graphics

3 Likes

Sky’s set looks good. It doesn’t look too crowded, it’s in a large space that looks open, fresh and professional. Can’t say the same for some others. ABC set looks messy, seven is horrid and nine looks claustrophobic as well.

2 Likes

Christopher Pyne calls the election for Labor on Seven as well. Small screen waiting for the Premier to arrive.

Later

2 Likes

Amelia Mulcahy has replaced Rosanna Mangiarelli on the secondary desk in light of Mangiarelli losing her voice.

SA Labor HQ watching themselves on TV awaiting the Premier-elect

1 Like

Seven picked the wrong time to go to commercial.

1 Like