2022 South Australian Election - Media Coverage

Last nights bulletins. Apparently on 10, there will be a local bulletin tonight and Sunday presented by Alan Murrell.

4 Likes

HMMMM? I wonder how this will work

1 Like

Well if the facilities are still in place at the studio, then they could hire in some people for the night(s). That or it will be an OB. Or he will be live from the Melbourne studios.

1 Like

Pretty much my thoughts. Can’t see 10 putting in the effort to bring people over to Adelaide. I reckon he’ll be in the Melbourne studio.

1 Like
6 Likes

ABC Radio Adelaide broadcast the final debate between Steven Marshall and Peter Malinauskas yesterday morning.

2 Likes

“Featuring”, not hosted by. Meaning, imo, it will be the weekday-esque bulletin with the overwhelming majority of the bulletin being election-based, with lots of coverage by Murrell, but hosted by Wyatt or Kyte or something.

From Melbourne?

1 Like

RIP Melbourne sunbeam iron desk?

3 Likes

Jennifer Keyte is hosting Adelaide’s bulletin tonight

4 Likes

I’ll record all the coverage from Seven, Nine and ABC tonight. Hope all will be out tonight, if not tomorrow

1 Like

10’s special Adelaide bulletin.

8 Likes

Nine’s SA Decides graphics:

2 Likes

Adelaide 5pm:

2 Likes

10’s bulletin looks like it is completely dedicated to the state with stories to follow including sport all SA focused. Election coverage concluded 5:12 into an ad break.

5 Likes

Nine News returning from a break with:

3 Likes

Some more from Nine. Coverage is similar to other recent elections. Biggest difference is the “wall” analysis is being done locally. At the QLD election Charles Croucher was in Sydney IIRC.

6 Likes

ABC 5.30pm bulletin:

3 Likes

More election coverage at 5.30 on 10

4 Likes

1 Like