2022 Federal Election - Media Coverage

You are right about Nine having more Coalition representation than Labor.
Seven though has three of each:
Chris Bowen, Katy Gallagher and Jason Clare from Labor
Christopher Pine, David Littleproud, and Michaelia Cash from the Coalition

2 Likes

Was coming home with mum today and heard it twice within the space of 20 minutes. If it wasnā€™t for my mumā€™s car I almost wanted to break the radio. Itā€™s like the onion but you can hear it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m hearing it wayyyyy more frequently than this. Itā€™s the absolute f*cking worst. The ad agency should be evicted.

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised at the hate for that ad. I actually thought it was quite funny and creative the first time I saw it and yep, itā€™s been repetitive but I actually prefer this more than the same ones they always have on repeat in the past with all the complete negative stuff and music.

It did also give me a couple of good jokes I could add into my quiz night last night too.

2 Likes

If you could pick one person from each network who is the drawcard for you to their coverage, who is it? They could be a political reporter, analyst, host/anchor, former politician etc.

For me:
Nine - Chris Uhlmann
Seven - Mark Riley
Ten - PVO
ABC - Antony Green
Sky - Peta Credlin

Doesnā€™t take long for the memes to come out. Apparently ScoMo was in town today. I saw his plane fly out from Devonport to Launceston so that was the only way I knew until I saw this story from the soccer training earlier today.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison crashes into a child during soccer training in Tasmania on campaign trail - ABC News

Evicted? Lol.

Look itā€™s a catchy ad, Iā€™d say they did a good job and fulfilled the brief, but itā€™s just in rotation FAR too much and being played ad nauseam which may not work in their favour.

I doubt however that most people would change their voting preference despite an overplayed ad, irrespective of how annoying it is.

Simple, stop watching/listening to commercial tv or radio.

1 Like

Saw this on twitterā€¦ Looks like an official Liberal account as well as it is a ā€œpremiumā€ one? Has been made into a songā€¦

Honestly - disgusting

3 Likes

Itā€™s been so bad, Iā€™ve stopped listening to commercial radio - until tomorrow when the ad ban kicks in.

Yes! Off the island. Itā€™s time to Go. You are the Weakest Link. Goodbye.

All of the above.

2 Likes

Had Old Skool 90s on earlier. Heard a UAP ad about how the ALP and Liberal parties are handing our health policy to the WHO.
Insanity.

1 Like

Well, I guess itā€™s up to the voters now to make sure they Wonā€™t Get Fooled Againā€¦

1 Like

Oh jesus christ :tired_face::tired_face:

The fact the Libs have commissioned this says it all.

Iā€™ve just found my new ring tone!

4 Likes

Nine - Chris Uhlmann
Seven - David Koch
Ten - PVO
ABC - Antony Green
Sky - Keiren Gilbert

It amazes me people buy into his blatant lies.

5 Likes

Now I canā€™t decide whether to change to that banger or keep the catchy United Australia Party song
/s

3 Likes

They also falsely advise that WHO as being run by China. More importantly, how are they allowed to run ads that are false?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: