2022 Federal Election - Media Coverage

This PM is just embarrassing. Wtf is he doing?

2 Likes

It’s all about the looks for him. He’s trying to appear like he’s ‘in touch with the community’.

1 Like

There are no laws regulating truth in political advertising. Mind you, UAP are the same party pleading with us to put Labor, Liberal and Greens last yet actually putting Liberal second on their htv cards in several seats.

1 Like

That’s totally wrong. WHO only provides guidance.

UAP may have a valid point here. The director-general of WHO, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, had been accused of having a too close relationship with China, during the COVID pandemic.

Fair go. It was clearly an accident.

Is Penny Wong on any network this time? She was ABC last time.

I heard on the radio today, there is no legislation around what you can say which I think is baffling!
As long as the ad has at the end where it is from (the “Authorised by Dinosaur Man”) there is nothing illegal about it.

I think its something that needs to change IMO

1 Like

Starting to get off topic but now he’s also censored/blacklisted there because he followed the ‘living with COVID’ rhetoric.

Anyway the mind boggles how anyone can believe anything the UAP says.

It carried a watermark when it aired on 10 tonight.

1 Like

Nine - Bill Shorten (senior member of the Labor Party who can provide insights about what it’s like being a party leader on election night)

Seven - Mark Riley (for his depth of political knowledge)

Ten - PVO (will ‘tell it like it is’ and be unafraid to make bold calls)

ABC - Antony Green (no brainer)

Sky - Andrew Clennell (straight shooter who’ll provide cut-through analysis)

1 Like

Can see a few shots, and a behind the scenes view, of ABC’s election night set on Leigh Sales’ instagram story:

6 Likes

Its midnight. No more political ads on the telly from now on. Thank goodness :slight_smile:

That is impressive

Some caps

Antony Green’s spot

18 Likes

What… But I was just getting used to hearing there’s a hole in my bucket 3 times in a row every time there’s an ad break. :roll_eyes: :unamused: :cry:

2 Likes

Looks brilliant! We also saw a glimpse of 9’s graphics on their news tonight which looked great.

I’ll be glad to never hear it again.
Interesting that the LNP slam Labor for not declaring their costings yet can claim “there’s a hole in their budget”.
As Mark Riley said last night, Labor will claim to have found numerous savings to be made to fund their costings and within minutes of being released the LNP will claim to have found a “black hole”. Let’s see.

1 Like

I was thinking UAP leader should keep the seat of Hughes after a 1 hr tv launch

1 Like

Brilliant setup! Good to see them invest some money into presentation even if only for one night.

1 Like

I need some advice please, should I watch ABC, Nine or Seven on election night?

Will be watching with my family so even though I know ABC will probably be best, they might be a bit boring to watch straight the whole night.

What channel do you suggest we go with?