2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games

Wow. Your view

2 Likes

What’s wow about it? It’s a concise and clearly thought out answer.

5 Likes

Wow was about you accusing me of point scoring. Point scoring how? Anyway let’s end it there and not waste forum space going back and forth like so many do. Just agree to disagree.

2 Likes

AFL expert commentator Cameron Ling quickly said congrats to Hamish and the entire team for their work on the Comm Games coverage (right before Friday Night Football telecast finished).

Hamish also added special thanks to Saul Shtein, Col Southey, some guy called Christian/Christo/Christos and said it was huge team.

Nice touch.

2 Likes

Johanna Griggs and Jim Wilson hosting The Best of the Games special tonight.
No Gold Coast 2018 watermark, just the normal 7 logo on the bottom right corner of the screen.

2 Likes

Because the Comm Games are over. Shhh! :shushing_face:

1 Like

I’m not sure where else to put this but this is certainly an interesting read…

1 Like

Queensland:

2 Likes

Brisbane parade

1 Like

Seven wringing every possible last drop from this.

4 Likes

Ironically the parade is not on the Gold Coast where they are no doubt over traffic disruptions :sunglasses:

3 Likes

1 Like

As they should?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Is there a full replay of the Opening Ceremony anywhere? I was there and I am wanting to relive the action!

Yeah, aren’t we all six months later

At least it’s not that disaster that was the closing ceremony! :unamused:

I’d suggest trying YouTube? If not or because of copyright, try official Comm Games channels (websites, social media - “7CommGames” handle might be useful) :slightly_smiling_face:

I still cant find anything

I’d suggest trying Channel 7 directly. Unlikely to have access to a copy given but could put you in touch with whoever may sell them. Tight arse option would be to put out a call on social media and see if you get any bites. Surely someone has a recording.

3 Likes

Uh oh, some aren’t going to be happy with this award and its recipient :wink: