10 Play

Thanks to WIN viewers avoiding the watermark.

6 Likes

Goes to show that this is a new way that people are watching some shows. That’s huge for Neighbours.

Ten have recently made some good improvements to the tenplay app, including a new navigation menu and live streaming functions

Now how about getting chromecast compatibility so that I can cast from the tenplay app on my phone to my TV!

…& fixing the Samsung TV app. tenplay is the only streaming service I have issues with.

1 Like

Looks like Ten is live streaming their main channel full time now:

1 Like

probably because 9 and 7 has live streaming there main channels and possibly because of wins water mark and what there doing but more so of 9 and 7 live streaming there main channels

Sanity has prevailed - let’s hope One & Eleven follow suit soon

4 Likes

Well perhaps cbs told them to. After all it is 2018 and ten should be available on all platforms at all times.

Or maybe they just finally got around to doing it. Ten is much smaller than the other networks so with less money and staff it always takes them longer to do things. We’ve talked about this so many times before. Nothing new.

3 Likes

According to a report last year, it was a cost issue. Good to see Ten are finally using the platform to its full potential.

5 Likes

Yes the ceo said at some point they weren’t interested in full streaming due to excessive costs and were only going to “selectively” stream some content.

1 Like

It says watch Live Ten and One.

Unless I’m wrong, One’s stream is only part-time for when they air the A-League and MotoGP

There has always been a seperate stream for ONE for select programming, mainly sports related.

One also streams Just for Kicks, before that Back Page Live as part of the Fox on One programming block and Homicide: Hours to Kill.

1 Like

Formula 1: Australia (Friday) as well is live streamed through ONE

Is that Tenplay Summer of Aussie Drama ad new? First time I’ve seen it.

They’ve been running it on Ten all summer. It started before ratings season ended.

1 Like

There goes WIN’s audience as long as it has the blue mappy watermark!

5 Likes

agreed

1 Like