10 Play

I see heaps of ABC Listen ads on 9Now

1 Like

Anyone here watched it? :joy::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is anyone else having trouble with 10 Play today? I can’t get any videos to play, though of course the ads play just fine.

After the pre-show ad it then alternates between the following error messages:

“Stream initialization failed” (yes they use American spelling)

“Error - Video not found”

1 Like

I just opened the app on my phone and loaded The Project’s ep from tonight and worked fine.

What are you tiring to watch?

Working again now, guess it was just a random internet blip.

1 Like

The themed South Park channel is now showing the Cartman Collection, meanwhile the Aussie Drama channel is now Offspring themed.

In other news, this Deadline article about I Kissed A Girl + Boy being acquired by Hulu also makes mention of other territories

Hulu has bought the Dannii Minogue-hosted I Kissed a Boy and follow-up I Kissed a Girl – the UK’s first ever queer dating series.

While also saying:

10Play in Australia, VMI in Ireland and YES in Israel have acquired I Kissed A Boy.

So no word yet on whether the new version will stream on 10 play locally.

1 Like

Coming to 10Play

The Young and the Restless and Days of our Lives will be available to view on 10 Play, fast-tracked, day and date with the U.S. joining the always fabulous Bold and the Beautiful in our iconic soap lineup.

1 Like

Is there anywhere on streaming that has 70s,80s 90s and 2000s episodes of y &R and days of our lives like olden days episodes

No. Why would there be? It’s an ongoing soap.

There may be some demand for watching classic episodes of long-running soaps but I am not sure there would be much interest in DOOL or Y&R. Classic episodes of Home And Away on 7TWO used to be somewhat popular, and IIRC there are past series of Neighbours available on Prime Video (maybe not in AU, though?)

There are thousands of ‘classics’ episodes of Neighbours on 10 play, but they’re not that old in the scheme of things as it only goes back to 2012.

https://10play.com.au/neighbours-classics

2 Likes

pity they can’t go back further, like really far back

1 Like

Yes I’d like to watch the late 80s early 90s episodes. They were getting a run about 15-20 years ago at some point on 10.

1 Like

Maybe one day I read 2 years ago the national film and sound archive are digitising heaps of Australian and New Zealand content.

Pluto TV Adds New RealMadrid TV FAST Channel On 10 Play.

Kicking off today, football enthusiasts in Australia will have access to one-of-a-kind content around one of the biggest football clubs in the world, Real Madrid C.F with the launch of the RealMadrid TV FAST channel. The channel is joining an already extensive lineup of Pluto TV FAST channels on 10 Play and will be available to watch on the platform starting today on the Pluto TV dedicated branded area Live TV With Pluto TV.

RealMadrid TV features a wide variety of content around the club including latest news, interviews with players, coaches, and staff members, magazine shows, behind the scenes content and training sessions. Viewers will have expert analysis, documentaries that explore the club’s trajectory, player profiles and moments that defined the history of the team.

Playing in all-white uniforms, which led to its nickname “Los Blancos,” Real Madrid is one of the most widely supported soccer clubs in the world and with more than 500 million followers, is the most followed club in social media worldwide.

With Live TV With Pluto TV on 10 Play, Australian audiences can enjoy Pluto TV’s fan-favourite, curated channels for free across every genre and taste including cult classics and global smash hit TV series to entertain nostalgic devotees and lure new fans.

Even more FAST channels from the Pluto TV library will be added to 10 Play in the future offering something for everyone from super fans to new audiences, all available to stream for free.

Audiences should apply the latest updates to their 10 Play app to ensure they have the optimum viewing experience for Live TV With Pluto TV on 10 Play.

Click here to watch Live TV With Pluto TV on 10 Play.

1 Like

Seems to have been launched in collaboration with Pluto TV, also available in Canada and France from last month.

https://x.com/10footballau/status/1795704061838479390?s=46&t=RPKXX3QJ5bwM_6c5rMb0SA

1 Like

10 play are going to fast track Season 14 of MasterChef USA titled ‘Generations’.

This season’s theme will feature contestants representing four various generations of cooking talent − Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials and Generation Z.

https://10play.com.au/masterchef-usa/

Off topic but they used to call my generation Gen Y… saying Millennials when I hear that makes it sound like born around the 2000’s .

3 Likes