10 Play

10 play is also streaming BBC dog shows Six Puppies and Us (2015), 10 Puppies and Us (2017) and Twelve Puppies and Us (2020).

I noticed all seasons of CSI Miami are on Paramount Plus seems weird it is on a paid service and also 10Play but at least it’s new content.

Aren’t all the CSI shows on P+?

2 Likes

Yep.

1 Like

Not weird. As it’s been mentioned so many times, SVOD and BVOD platforms are two different stories.

2 Likes

I know … different rights etc.

Bit like how New Amsterdam is on 9Now and Stan.

I find little to watch on 10Play and found more on 7Plus and 9Now.

Just noticed an app for 10 Play is now available on my LG TV. A long time coming! Now I just need Paramount+ to do the same and I’ll be a very happy streamer!

2 Likes

Can’t Get Enough Of Hunted?

Hunted UK And Hunted USA Now Streaming On 10 Play.

Hunted , the breakout hit of 2022, was the watercooler show that had everyone across the country talking.

And now that it’s over, fans are desperate for more.

But don’t despair as Hunted UK is now available on 10 Play featuring all six seasons of the edge-of-your-seat series.

Get your Hunted fix as a group of ordinary Brits go on the run. Taking extreme measures to evade capture from the expert hunters, what they did and where they went was up to them – but with a team of Hunters seeking them out and tracking them down, their task of going dark was a truly tough one.

You can also catch the first season of Hunted USA on 10 Play. Hunted USA follows 16 people who attempt the nearly impossible task of living off the grid, as investigators combine state-of-the-art tracking methods with traditional tactics in the world’s most elaborate game of hide & go seek.

Click here to watch Hunted UK on 10 Play and here to watch Hunted USA.

10 Play Welcomes To The Ring, WOW - Women Of Wrestling

1 Like

With a total of 23 Daytime Emmy wins and 56 nominations, The Bay is also available on PopStar! TV, Amazon Prime Video, Tubi in the US, Channel 10 and Ten Play in Australia, SABC in South Africa, and others.

10 play currently has season 1 and 6 of The Bay available.

Who is going to watch Season 1 then Season 6 .

1 Like

Does anyone know if there’s a way to contact 10Play support? I’m trying to watch Live TV but get the following:

Looks like you’re using an ad blocker!

If you’re experiencing playback issues, it may be because you have an ad blocker enabled. Try disabling this and see if that resolves the problem. If not, let us know!

The message says “let us know” but it’s not a link and there’s no obvious way to contact them.

I’m not using an ad blocker and also I don’t get this error watching a TV show on demand, it’s only appearing on the Live TV page.

This is in Chrome because if I use Firefox it won’t play any video, saying it thinks I’m outside Australia!!

10 Play Bringing 24/7 Carnival Action.

Melbourne Cup Carnival: The Archives . 10 Play Fast Channel Launching October 22.

Network 10 aren’t horsing around when it comes to Carnival action and will launch a 24/7 Melbourne Cup Carnival 10 Play Fast Channel on Saturday, 22 October bringing viewers all the history and stories of the iconic Australian sporting event.

Melbourne Cup Carnival: The Archives will have you covered in the lead up to, and across the Carnival, with a stable of content from the archives and feature pieces across the two weeks.

Get ready for the mane event and relive the last five Lexus Melbourne Cup Days, revel in the history of the great event and gallop into the archives from the early years, 1930s through to the 1990s.

Catch a three-part feature on three-time Melbourne Cup winning jockey Glen Boss, stories from some of the best trainers, and of course, the fashion through the ages as 10 Play takes a trip down memory lane for some of the best, and worst, Melbourne Cup Carnival fashion trends.

Ever wondered how the Lexus Melbourne Cup is made? We’ve got you covered there too with a special feature showcasing the making of the iconic Cup.

And of course, saddle up for the four spectacular race days as Network 10’s expert team brings you all the action and excitement from trackside.

It all begins with Penfolds Victoria Derby Day on Saturday, 29 October, followed by Lexus Melbourne Cup Day on Tuesday, 1 November, Kennedy Oaks Day on Thursday, 3 November and TAB Champions Stakes Day on Saturday, 5 November, live and free on 10 and 10 Play.

For more information on the brand new dedicated Melbourne Cup Carnival Channel, 10 Play’s first ever fast channel, head to 10 Play.

2 Likes

Interesting details revealed in that graphic, showing other possible FAST channels with one showing original episodes of Prisoner, Aussie Drama and World of Survivor.

1 Like

Looks like 10Play is gearing up for the FAST channels. New live TV page on web, looks so much better.

The stream also looks very high quality.
https://10play.com.au/live

2 Likes

In the US last month Pluto TV was the first FAST service to appear in the Nielsen monthly report.

Streaming Services

YouTube (including YouTube TV): 8 percent
Netflix: 7.3 percent
Hulu (including Hulu + Live): 3.8 percent
Prime Video: 2.9 percent
Disney+: 1.9 percent
HBO Max: 1.3 percent
Pluto TV: 1 percent

2 Likes

On the 10 main channel live stream, looks like they’ve (recently?) added the ability to control the quality of the stream, with an option for HD now.

Am guessing it’s probably only 720p, but I’m sure someone on here can confirm this.

Other channels remain unchanged.

1 Like

Computer reports the stream as 720p. This also happened last year in association with the Melbourne Cup. Hopefully more permanent this time.

2 Likes