10 Play

They’re Paramount+ exclusives. They haven’t even aired on Comedy Central in the U.S.

2 Likes

Maybe i shouldn’t be surprised 10Play is not HD on the Apple TV when the owner of Ten doesn’t even do 4k on Paramount +. Showtime stuff on Stan was 4k . Is it 4k on Paramount Plus in the US? I think it is but we get the cheap version i bet …

Though HD isn’t 4k , surely it isn’t that expensive to stream HD on 10Play.

I have to subscribe to Paramount + to catch up on The Cheap Seats in HD .

Good luck with that. They usually upload The Cheap Seats to Paramount+ a few days after it airs, and after it’s been on. 10Play. Why? Who knows.

1 Like

Last few weeks I’ve found it appears almost exactly 24hrs after 10play - so just after midnight AEST Wed night/Thu morning

Yep. As much as sometimes I’d like to watch it sooner, it’s so much easier to wait. I also record it but it’s usually up on P+ before I have time to watch the recording anyway.

2 Likes

I’m about 7 weeks behind… i assume it will still be funny even though the weeks events have passed. Usually I had watched it every week it was on .

There’s a new season of ‘Stuff Everyone Should Know About Australia’ coming to 10 play on Sunday July 3 to coincide with NAIDOC Week.

Season 3 is hosted by comedian Steph Tidsell, the first two seasons were hosted by Elaine Crombie.

https://10play.com.au/stuff-everyone-should-know-about-australia

Another show, assuming to coincide with NAIDOC week, is 6 part series Whatchamacallit from not-for-profit Welcome to Country.

Join the Welcome to Country community and take a front seat as we feature some of our most loved artists, change-makers and cultural connoisseurs. We find out what makes them tick and why they are so driven.

https://10play.com.au/whatchamacallit

Appears the episodes are from last year and made as a web series.

1 Like

New Series Premieres Tuesday, 19 July at 4am. Exclusive To 10 Play.

I’m trying to watch tonight’s Project episode on 10play but it says I’m using an ad blocker and won’t play until I disable it but I’m not actually using one.

It worked yesterday and nothing changed on my side so I don’t know what to do.

I tried private browsing but still doesn’t work, I can watch on my phone but it’s a tiny screen and prefer to watch on laptop.

1 Like

What browser do you have on your laptop? I think Edge or Chrome may work for you.

1 Like

Thanks just tried that and it works in chrome and edge, but not in Firefox.

Even stranger if I try to use my work computer it thinks I’m outside of Australia and won’t load the video.

1 Like

Is your browser/computer using a VPN/random IP addresses? I know my Brave browser sometimes doesn’t work with some websites that are geo-blocked because of the security features.

I may be crazy and wear glasses, but far out that bloke blew me away with his exact Paul Walker face look a like.

New season of Stuff Everyone Should Know About Australia, the 10 play exclusive is streaming now.

10 also have a raft of other Indigenous related content on 10 play for NAIDOC Week.

1 Like

2x episode 12s?

2 Likes

Same with two episodes of 10NF:Breakfast last week too.

1 Like

How old are the episodes of Hollyoaks on 10Play?

1 Like

Dont they have series and episode numbers? You should be able to google the original air date from that.

1 Like

They’re from late 2019 and then the full 2020 season.

1 Like
1 Like

More sport for 10 play:

1 Like