10 Play

Full seasons of Prisoner coming to 10 play, this post from their official account has confirmed.

2 Likes

Why can’t they do this for their on air channels? We’ve had a strong dearth of classic local programs on our channels over the past twenty years, and it shows in people’s attitudes to older content.

Like SBS with Shortland St. Uploaded all of the previous episodes leading up to the finale and then fast track new episodes each day.

They want to drive people to 10Play and compared to what 7 and 9 offer it is lacking massively in old content compared to the other two who do a good job with it.

1 Like

I understand that, it is what it is.

they’d much rather subject us to Bull, NCIS and FBI re-runs :roll_eyes:

Seems Ten have made the 10play app even more frustratingly annoying than ever. They’ve introduced native adverts for their live streaming which cuts into the program you’re trying yo watch.

If you’re unlucky enough to have a bad connection, which often happens when you’re watching on your phone, the 30 second ad plays over and over again every time it reconnects. Good reason to not watch again.

I can understand them putting ads on the catch-ip videos but why do we need to have these on live streaming too? Aren’t the ads that run in the regular commercial breaks enough? If I’m missing the live stream then they’re failing to deliver what I want.

Ask yourself, would Ten be charging additional for the advertising on live streaming ads to clients in addition to the traditional broadcast? Does Ten block/replace the ads where the client does not wish to pay extra to be on the live stream?

It’s crazy. I assume they are charging advertisers more but as you say, an ad can play over the top of one or two of the other ads. It’s just so messy and unprofessional.

1 Like

According to TV Tonight, the entire first season (79 episodes) is now available.

3 Likes

Issue with episode one. The end credits belong to an episode some 4 years later (in 1983).

2 Likes

Been watching NZ comedy Educators.

Had previously seen the first series on 7+, now 10play has both first and second.

The episode descriptions however for the second series don’t match the episodes, there’s 6 eps, but the descriptions seem to be not just out order, but weirdly split, the 6 descriptions pretty much cover just the first 3 eps.

Surely not something hard to get right?

2 Likes

S2 of Prisoner has been added to 10 play, there are a total of 165 episodes available to watch now.

Every night I eat I’m a celebrity on 10 play and every night I’m subjected to ads for the livings room Christmas special which is apparently on tonight?!?!? Wtf?!? Who is running this platform?!?

3 Likes

Interesting will watch that . It has Rick Donald in it .

1 Like

Bellator MMA Is Back With A Bang.

Bellator MMA Returns Exclusively To 10 Play Live And Free In 2022.

Whether you are a mixed martial arts newbie, or have followed the sport since Bellator MMA first began, you’ll be on the edge of your seat when the explosive action returns exclusively to 10 Play live and free in 2022.

The 2022 Bellator MMA season kicks off on Sunday, 30 January live on 10 Play, with Bellator 273: Bader vs. Moldavsky. The event will be broadcast from the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona with the main-card starting at 2.00pm AEDT, headlined by the Heavyweight World Title fight between current 265-pound champion, Ryan Bader (28-7, 1 NC) and interim heavyweight titleholder, Valentin Moldavsky (11-1).

The card’s co-main event will feature a showdown of top-10 lightweight contenders as Phoenix resident and number six-ranked Benson Henderson (28-11) hopes to thrill the hometown fans against number seven-ranked Islam Mamedov (20-1-1).

For an overview of the full event program, please click here .

Plus, 2022 promises stacks more exclusive Bellator MMA events on 10 Play, with Bellator 274: Gracie vs. Storley on Sunday, 20 February, Bellator 275: Mousasi vs. Vanderford on Saturday, 26 February and Bellator London: Amosov vs. MVP on Saturday, 14 May.

For live updates to the 2022 fixture, please click here .

Not only can you watch the complete 2022 Bellator MMA season live and free on 10 Play, you can also watch past events on demand, with 10 Play housing over 400 hours of epic Bellator MMA history-making fights, going back as far as 2014.

For a list of all past events available to view, please click here .

1 Like

Now SBS will too

1 Like

Rod Prosser, Ten’s chief sales oficer, told the AFR on Monday they were focusing on building 10Play’s content library to make it more competitive. They’re investing in exclusive content and plan to add more sport to the platform.

3 Likes

it should be linear TV or even Paramount+. I can’t think of any sport that is up for grabs.

1 Like

Fingers crossed they fix that god awful website.

2 Likes