10 Play

I just had a American CBS ad for Steven Colbert play on 10Play while watching the live stream of Australian Survivor. Has anyone had that happen before?

They constantly air CBS ads on 10Play.

10 Play Takes You To Paradise.

All New Bachelor In Paradise US. Exclusive To 10 Play On Demand From Tuesday, 17 August.

Be prepared to be transported to the hot, sunny shores of Mexico with the latest season of Bachelor In Paradise US , fast-tracked and exclusive to 10 Play On Demand every Tuesday, from 17 August.

Under the watchful eye of super-star cupids, actors David Spade and Tituss Burgess, rapper Lil Jon and former *NSYNC member Lance Bass, watch as a new batch hot singles are hoping to turn a summer fling into the real thing.

Just what they need, more Bachelor when the local version is failing to fire this year.

It’s still near the top of the on-line viewing lists.

1 Like

10 reports on last week:

• 10 Play: Week 33 10 Play’s biggest week of viewing ever . 149.5 million minutes viewed, up 13% on the same week in 2020.
  • 10 Play: Minutes viewed, up 5% year-to-date.
2 Likes

They promote these numbers but it really is startling that the youth skewing network is still so far behind their commercial rivals in this space. Even the two public broadcasters do better in terms of BVOD.

1 Like

I thought ABC and SBS had more users / time than 7, 9 and 10 for their streaming services?
saving “even the public broadcasters” make it sound like they’re not cutting it.

From 10:

The Bachelor Australia Grand Finale – Final Decision:

• The Final Decision is the biggest ever live stream audience for The Bachelor Australia.
  • The Final Decision is the biggest ever entertainment live stream audience on 10 Play.
  • Live stream average was up 64% compared to 2020.
1 Like

and people try to say channel 10’s ratings are crap

3 Likes

Because they are apart from a few standout shows

2 Likes

And those figures are comparing against their own service, not competitors and there’s no actual numbers dished up, just percentages.

4 Likes

Exactly. And even the few standout shows Ten have might get 200-300k extra viewers if they were on Seven or Nine.

1 Like

S2 Ep1 of The Drew Barrymore Show has been uploaded to 10 Play, can’t see it in their schedule at all.

Maybe they’ve acquired BVOD rights to the show if Fox Arena still has Pay TV / SVOD rights.

10 Play live stream down for anyone else?

EDIT: Seems I’m not the only one having issues.

Yes I can’t view anything on any of the streams.

Working fine on the Apple TV.

It’s back up now.

1 Like
1 Like

I know I’ve mentioned this before but it’s like the network have just discovered they should promote live streaming or on demand content with the tacked on “and 10 play on demand” for almost every promo - it’s very annoying.

I get they’re trying to promote the service (finally) and make sure people know where they can watch 10 content, but it doesn’t feel like an organic extension of the network.

It should just be “on 10 & 10 play” and the 10 logo should animate to the circular version they sometimes use.

Example:

Hopefully ‘on demand’ tack on is just temporary and part of a short term strategy. People are smart, they’ll figure it out.

4 Likes