10 Play

They could be broadcast together as a half hour or hour special.

SBS did it recently, The Tailings was on On Demand for ages, then broadcast on Viceland as a one hour feature instead of 6x10min episodes.

2 Likes

10 has precedence doing this before, Lift the web series (still on 10 Play) was broadcast as a movie length series on 10 Peach a few years back.

Also Stage Mums and Dee-Brief which are both on 10 Play as short web series aired similarly too from memory.

Is 10play down at the moment? I keep getting an error message on the app.

Yes. It must be. I’ve tried using it a couple of times tonight on my Fetch box and no phone and it just crashes.

Yeah I got that earlier. But it worked after a few times trying it.

• Only Season 1 of Rugrats and a single season of Catdog, Thornberries, Daria , Rocko’s Modern and Rocket Power :frowning:

• All of Avatar The Last Airbender, The Hills

• Ren and Stimpy,1 season.

• Laguna Beach appears to be 2 out of 3 seasons.

• The Real World appears to be Season 29

(Source is the website , assuming the same on apps on different devices).

Hopefully they do what 7 do with 7Plus and every 2 weeks or so add an additional season… for these shows with one season (except The Real World). if not then I guess the rights for the shows on Tenplay are not available or too expensive…

. I guess from July 1 means sometime this month not all on July 1 and full seasons doesn’t mean all seasons

More Stuff Everyone Should Know About Australia.

Season Two Of 10 Play’s NAIDOC Week Web Series . Launches Sunday, 4 July . Only On 10 Play On Demand.

We’re kicking off our NAIDOC Week celebrations today, with an insightful second season of documentary web series, Stuff Everyone Should Know About Australia .

Available on 10 Play On Demand, actor and comedian Elaine Crombie leads viewers through this informative, fun and engaging four-part series, busting myths and celebrating truths about the history and culture of Australia’s First Nations people.

Armed with her unique brand of humour, Elaine educates and enlightens with her fresh take on an ancient wisdom.

Learn about Yarri and Jacky Jacky, the heroes of Gundagai who courageously saved countless lives in Australia’s deadliest flood; uncover ancient earth ovens and gain insight into the oldest continuous culinary culture; hear tales of terrifying creatures in traditional Aboriginal stories that turn out to be more than just myths; discover how many Aussie words have Aboriginal origins and meet the language warriors reviving some of the 650 plus First Nations languages lost long ago.

Stuff Everyone Should Know About Australia season two is a collaboration between 10 Play and First Nations creatives.

Stuff Everyone Should Know About Australia is available now, click here to watch.

1 Like

Funnily enough I must’ve stumbled on an episode of this last night on the main channel. It’s well produced but not sure many people will ever see it.

Did it air on 10’s main channel?

Yes. Only saw it when I was flicking the channels.

1 Like

Promo on socials this morning, looks like it’s for broadcast.

Appears they are slowly adding more.
Ren & Stimpy now has 4 seasons. The Real World has season 24 also.

1 Like

Being used as schedule filler. One aired before Bull last night.

Ren and Stimpy?

I think they were referring to the Stuff Everyone should know about Australia web series airing on the main channel between programs.

2 Likes

Episode 1 popped up late last night

4 Likes

Several episodes of each season are missing episodes, not sure why. Season 2 starts at Episode 2.

Bachelor in Paradise US being fast-tracked to 10 play from 17 August.

Seasons 1-3 are now steaming On Demand too.

More content has just been added to 10 play, they’ve partnered with Discover Film to add a catalogue of about 30 short films to the platform.

3 Likes

10 Play Rolls Out The Red Carpet For An Array Of Award-Winning Short Films.

30 New Short Films Arrive On 10 Play From Sunday, 8 August.

Can’t decide if you have time to commit to an entire movie but need more than just an episode? 10 Play has the answer to your dilemma, partnering with Discover Film to welcome an exciting collection of award-winning short films to its catalogue.

10 Play is now home to 30 premium short films across a variety of genres. The impressive list of titles includes The Neighbours Window , an intriguing commentary on urban living that won the 2020 Academy Award for Best Live Action Short Film, and the 2018 Academy Award winner in the same category, The Silent Child that tells the story of a profoundly deaf four-year-old.

Whether you’re hooked on documentaries, searching for your fix of romcom warm and fuzzies, or on the hunt for family and kid-friendly viewing, this extensive list of short films will have something that ticks all your boxes.

2019 Oscar nominee Detainment will have you on the edge of your seat as you follow a drama-filled re-enactment of the events that followed the murder of two-year old English boy, James Bulger. While Oscar nominee Boogaloo And Graham is charmingly funny with a powerful message, following two young boys after their dad gifts them baby chicks to raise and care for.

For the kids there is animated short The Boy In The Bubble , a magical tale narrated by Alan Rickman, that follows 10-year-old Rupert as he falls hopelessly in love for the first time. Or how about preparing the kids to be on their best behaviour for Santa? The Lost Letter narrated by Academy Award winner Kate Winslet, is a heart-warming story about a young boy who is determined to bring Christmas spirit to his neighbourhood.