10 Play

tenplay have added a couple of movies to the website in a new folder.

The Australia Day Live Event live from the Sydney Opera House will be live streamed on Tenplay from 7:30pm tonight.

Hopefully the stream is back up and running by then as it has been down since 5pm.

Glad it wasn’t just me having issues, was trying to catch the Sydney news but it wouldn’t load. Typical

It’s working for me…

Don’t understand why Ten state geoblock the live stream. Eyeballs are eyeballs. The more they have, the better. In the day and age of social media, live streams available Australia wide can only benefit networks.

2 Likes

From last Thursday it appears that TEN have started uploading full episodes of local news bulletins and national (last weekend) to tenplay.

1 Like

Not sure how anyone can watch via tenplay. Streaming quality is still terrible. 360p or worse

Even SBS has better quality streaming.

I watch the news nightly via Tenplay over Airplay and the quality is superior to both 7 and 9’s offerings.

2 Likes

Tenplay is streaming all new & current 7:30pm content including All Stars Family Fued, Long Lost Family, Bondi Rescue, Territory Cops & The Living Room.

Whilst the streams have been working much better of late in general, the quality on iOS devices is still pretty poor.

1 Like

I find that tenplay on my Apple TV is still awful. However props to them for actually being on Apple TV

1 Like

I find the ads during the livestream of The Project ruin everything. Half the time I’m never sure if the stream will come back after the ads.

Mine works fine. Tenplay on any device I use is leaps and bounds above Plus7 on most devices which is glitch ridden.

Offsping News

From Monday, 30 May at 9.00am, all 13 episodes from season five will be available on demand on tenplay (www.tenplay.com.au/offspring)

Offspring will be streamed live on tenplay when season six begins.

More:

http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/offspring/1200/8?u=tv.cynic

Currently catching up on the final episode of Shark Tank but the quality of the ads playing for Spelling Bee & Life In Pieces during the ad breaks are absolute shithouse… you can also just make out the tenplay watermark on them also which is strange. All other regular ads are playing fine.

You should use an add blocker…

I don’t have any ads when I watch it. As I skip right through them except for live streaming of sport, shows and news

I’ve not used Ten Play for a while but recently decided to try and watch a few things on it.

My goodness. What an ordeal.

I thought it was my desktop PC at fault so tried on a laptop. Same thing. Program stops at random times (buffering I suppose) but then won’t proceed until you actually “bump” the slider at the bottom.

Then I tried on a work PC (in my lunch break… naturally!) and had the same thing there except that I’d get two thirds through the program and then the video stalls, goes blank and tells me my browser (Google Chrome) is not supported.

Like… what??? What was it doing for the last 25 minutes, then??

So then I’d re-load the page and it at least has the sense to attempt to ‘resume’ the program from where I left off but then I get 4 or 5 pre-roll ads… with no guarantee that I can continue to proceed to watch the program as it may repeat the same issues as above…

I thought fair enough maybe it’s just me and my s–t internet connection but then to have the same issues at work seemed to indicate that it’s not just me.

How do you guys find Ten Play?? I’m tempted never to try it again given my recent experience with it.

I suggest you should use Ad Block Plus from Google Chrome. When I use Ad Block Plus, I have no issues with it except when its a live stream on tenplay.

yeah I use adblockers and it works okay, video quality isn’t great though.