10 Play

new 10Play livestream holder

3 Likes

Ahh same old 10play, new logo :smirk:

3 Likes

will 10 play ever be in hd??/ esp since win tv will never change there logo and force people to the shit stain they call a watermark??? its still the solid blue win tv map

1 Like

Only 9Now is in HD … even 7Plus from Australia’s supposedly no1 network isn’t HD… I assume Ten All Access will be HD though.

1 Like

10 have finally added their main channel live stream to the Apple TV tenplay app :grimacing:

They’ve also just done an update on the iOS version with new logos:

4 Likes

Awesome. High time.

The Telstra TV 1 still uses the old logo. I hope they fix the 10Play app up too as some weeks I have gone to play Gogglebox and it just shows a spinning circle and loads and nothing happens. I have mentioned it on their Facebook page and they say they are looking into it but 2 weeks later it happens again.End up having to watch it on a laptop .

Would be great if the 10Play app had HD or at least had live streaming of all 3 channels.

None of them are consistent.
7Plus has live streaming and not in HD , (has the most ads of any catchup service)
9Now no live streaming (only on their website) , is in HD for their programs
10Play no live streaming or HD
ABCIView live streaming but not in HD
SBSOnDemand No livestreaming or HD

3 Likes

Fetch still seems to have the old logos too. Unless there’s some sort of rescan I need to do?

1 Like

I did a channel rescan and nothing. It’s their end.

1 Like

10 Play on Apple TV seems to be AEDT regardless of location.

I did a restart and they are there.

1 Like

10Play Apple TV app seems to be a vast improvement on the previous version. Glitch free thus far. Ads play smoothly without repeatedly looping.

1 Like
1 Like

10 play working well so far this morning on Studio 10
Interesting my location is set as Melbourne, and I got an ad for RACQ offering storm season insurance!

1 Like

Has anyone else have any problems with 10 play? I tried to watch a show on it last night but it buffered heavily and eventually could not play it at all. This is via the app using chromecast. Bear in mind I only have 14 Mbps ADSL internet, my suburb does not have the NBN as yet.

No. I have used the AppleTV 10play app a lot and I haven’t encountered any issues with catch up or the live stream.

1 Like

I live streamed The Project last night without any probs.

seems to have picked up its game, watched all 3 and half hrs of Studio 10 on 10 play on Tuesday with no issues

RUOK?

7 Likes

Haha :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Yes it was on in the background…I need background noise to work