10 Play

10 Play drops 10 series in 10 days

Embrace your self-isolation… because we’ve got your cabin fever covered!

Remember when your mum used to tell you that watching too much TV wasn’t good for you? Well, guess who’s laughing now, Mum? Stay home, wash your hands, watch TV and together we can help stem the spread of the Coronavirus.

To assist in your patriotic duty to self-isolate, 10 Play will stream 10 new binge-worthy series over 10 days. Yes, that’s right, 10 Play will be dropping a surprise new series every day for 10 days.

Whether you are in the market for complete escapism, laughter or want to throw yourself into a tense situation that has nothing to do with the current global pandemic, then 10 Play have got you covered.

And on the first day of Coronamas, my true love gave to me, full and early (like really, really early!) exclusive access to Season Two of the hilarious Aussie comedy, How to Stay Married (very handy if you and your partner are both working from home!), starring Lisa McCune and Peter Helliar.

Comedian Peter Helliar said: “During these crazy times we need to think a little differently. We have decided to put the entire second series of How To Stay Married on 10 Play for a limited time as we spend more time in our homes.

“I’m really excited to be able to share it for all Aussies to enjoy. I’m incredibly proud of this series and if we need anything right now outside a vaccine it’s a laugh. Enjoy!”

Six months on from the events of Season One, the Butler family have adjusted to their new norm, with Em (Lisa McCune) working in publishing full time and Greg (Peter Helliar) relishing life as stay-at-home dad. But there’s little time for Greg and Em to rest on their laurels, or even share a quick glass of wine or cuddle on the couch.

So, go ahead, crack open the hand sanitiser, grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy some quality Aussie television while we ride out this health crisis together.

But How To Stay Married is just the beginning. Tomorrow and the next day and the next day, you get the drift – for the next 10 days – 10 Play will be streaming exclusive content just for you.

And if you’re wanting more, you can also catch up on all your favourite 10 shows on 10 Play including full seasons of Five Bedrooms, Playing for Keeps, MasterChef Australia, Australian Survivor, Bachelor In Paradise, and The Masked Singer as well as classic Aussie dramas Puberty Blues, Love My Way, The Secret Life of Us, Rush and more.

Plus, catch up on latest episodes of Neighbours, Bold and the Beautiful, Seinfeld, Friends, NCIS, Blue Bloods, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Late Late Show with James Corden and more.

Stream online at 10play.com.au, watch via Apple TV, Fetch TV, Android TV, compatible Samsung and FreeviewPlus TVs or if you’re on the go, download the app for your iOS or Android mobile or tablet device.

So each show will be only available for that day? or 1 show each day and kept up for a certain amount of time?

:thinking:

1 Like

It’s the latter. One new show will be launched each day.

According to a new promo shown tonight during Gogglebox, the 10 new shows to be streamed on 10 Play includes Drunk History Australia, ITV drama Beecham House (which was axed after one season), and CBS action-adventure drama Blood and Treasure (which has been renewed for a second season).

https://network10.com.au/news-and-insights/10-play-drops-10-series-in-10-days-2/

1 Like

Drunk History Drops Exclusively On 10 Play.

Drunk Comedians Recounting Their Favourite Aussie Stories… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

If you are looking to keep your mind sharp while we ride out this health crisis together in self-isolation, then why don’t you spend it wisely by learning some Australian history… from drunk comedians.

To assist in your patriotic duty to self-isolate, 10 Play is dropping a surprise new series every day for 10 days.

And on the second day of Coronamas, my true love gave to me, full and early (like really, really early!) exclusive access to the brand new series, Drunk History Australia .

The format is simple. The country’s best-loved comedians narrate their favourite stories from history, while sipping on their favourite tipple. The result is a hilarious, skewed and anachronistically-challenged anecdote, re-enacted by a comedy ensemble and some very unexpected faces.

Comedian and episode one’s slightly (okay, it was a little more than “slightly”) buzzed story teller, Anne Edmonds said: “Look we could all use a stiff drink at the moment and boy did I have a few in this first episode of Drunk History . I can’t help but feel that Dame Nellie Melba would be proud."

Covering almost 200 years of heritage, our well-oiled entertainers will recount 12 stories across six episodes, from cannibal convicts to a female indigenous bush rangers and the first Miss Australia to the country’s darkest political moment, the dismissal of Prime Minister Gough Whitlam.

Here, facts collide with fantasy and like every Aussie knows, the truth never gets in the way of a good yarn.

Drunk History joins Season Two of How To Stay Married which dropped yesterday exclusively on 10 Play. And don’t forget, there is still another eight days of Coronamas to come!

Stream online at 10play.com.au, watch via Apple TV, Fetch TV, Android TV, compatible Samsung and FreeviewPlus TVs or if you’re on the go, download the app for your iOS or Android mobile or tablet device.

2 Likes

Survivor US Drops On 10 Play.

In Exile? No Worries.

Saturday, 28 March.

If the looming finale of Australian Survivor: All Stars has you down in the dumps, well you’re about to be happier than Golden God David finding a hidden immunity idol.

To assist in your patriotic duty to self-isolate, 10 Play is dropping a surprise new series every day for 10 days.

And on the third day of Coronamas, my true love gave to me, five full and epic seasons of Survivor US.

We’ve handpicked five of the most memorable seasons of Survivor US to get you started (we’ve got more coming!). Survivor : Pearl Island (Season 7), Survivor: All Stars (Season 8), Survivor : Cook Islands (Season 13), Survivor : Heroes Vs Villains (Season 20) and Survivor : Redemption Island (Season 22).

Hosted by the man with the most famous dimples in reality television, Jeff Probst, watch some of the biggest blindsides and most iconic players in Survivor history. Bingers. Ready?!

Survivor US joins Drunk History and Season Two of How To Stay Married, which have so far dropped exclusively on 10 Play. And don’t forget, there is still another seven days of Coronamas to come!

And if you’re wanting more, you can also catch up on all your favourite 10 shows on 10 Play including full seasons of Five Bedrooms , Playing for Keeps , MasterChef Australia , Australian Survivor , Bachelor In Paradise , and The Masked Singer as well as classic Aussie dramas Puberty Blues, Love My Way, The Secret Life of Us, Rush and more.

1 Like

Beecham House

We’ve found your Sunday sofa snuggle-up.
Beecham House drops exclusively on 10 Play.
Sunday, 29 March.

For binge-worthy, stay-in-your-pj’s-all-day, jar-of-Nutella-and-a-spoon, chest-hair-loving, kinda viewing, then 10 Play has just the ticket.

And on the fourth day of Coronamas, my true love gave to me, full and exclusive access to the brand new series, Beecham House. Think, Downton Abbey but set in Colonial India.

Set in the 1795, amidst the clashing forces of British and French militaries and the decline of the centuries-old Mughal Empire, Beecham House tells the story of enigmatic Englishman and former soldier John Beecham.

When Beecham arrives at his grand new Delhi estate to great fanfare, the presence of a (mixed-race and apparently motherless!) baby is more than just a surprise to the staff—it’s a mystery that only deepens as he falls for English governess Margaret Osbourne.

As his overbearing mother, his rebellious brother and even more complicated guests arrive, politics, passion, ambition and revenge collide, all under the roof of Beecham House.

Beecham House joins Season Two of How To Stay Married, Drunk History Australia and Survivor US which have already dropped exclusively on 10 Play. And don’t forget, there is still another six days of Coronamas to come!

And if you’re wanting more, you can also catch up on all your favourite 10 shows on 10 Play including full seasons of Five Bedrooms, Playing for Keeps, MasterChef Australia, Australian Survivor, Bachelor In Paradise, and The Masked Singer as well as classic Aussie dramas Puberty Blues, Love My Way, The Secret Life of Us, Rush and more.

Plus, catch up on latest episodes of Neighbours, Bold and the Beautiful, Seinfeld, Friends, NCIS, Blue Bloods, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Late Late Show with James Corden and more. Stream online at 10play.com.au, watch via Apple TV, Fetch TV, Android TV, compatible Samsung and FreeviewPlus TVs or if you’re on the go, download the app for your iOS or Android mobile or tablet device.

Blood & Treasure

An international treasure hunt without leaving your plastic bubble.
10 Play will take you from COVID-19 to covert ops with Blood & Treasure.

Feeling the isolation itch? May we present the globetrotting, high-speed, action-packed adventure you’ve all been craving.

To assist in your patriotic duty to self-isolate, 10 Play are dropping a surprise new series every day for 10 days.

And on the fifth day of Coronamas, my true love gave to me, full and exclusive access to the brand new series, Blood & Treasure.

Blood & Treasure is the thrilling adventure of former FBI agent and antiquities expert, Danny McNamara, and a cunning art thief, Lexi Vaziri.

It’s got a lot of antiques. Yes. And they travel the globe. Sure. But this ain’t no Antiques Roadshow.

When Danny’s mentor, Dr. Anna Castillo and the priceless ancient Egyptian artefacts she’s discovered are stolen by terrorist Karim Farouk, the sexually charged duo, Danny and Lexi team up to catch the ruthless terrorist.

As they crisscross the world hunting their target, Danny and Lexi unexpectedly find themselves at the centre of a 2,000-year-old battle for the cradle of civilization.

So c’mon. Join the hunt, unlock the secret and stay indoors for goodness sake.

Blood & Treasure joins Season Two of How To Stay Married, Drunk History Australia, Survivor US and Beecham House, which have already dropped exclusively on 10 Play. And don’t forget, there is still another five days of Coronamas to come!

Plus, catch up on latest episodes of Neighbours , Bold and the Beautiful , Seinfeld , Friends , NCIS , Blue Bloods, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Late Late Show with James Corden and more.

Fans in Australia will be able to watch the iRacing-based competition via Fox Sports 506 and online through Kayo and free-to-air platform 10play.

Kayo and 10play will have every race available on demand.

I would’ve thought 10 could’ve aired this on Bold at least?

4 Likes

And last year when it was broadcast on CBS.

I agree it should be on Bold, perhaps live or on delay.

1 Like

10 Play swipes right on Dating #NoFilter

If you have lost count of how many times you have open and shut your fridge today, then it’s time for a new obsession.

To assist in your patriotic duty to self-isolate, 10 Play is releasing a surprise new series every day for 10 days.

The sixth series to drop in full, Dating #NoFilter, is like Gogglebox, but for dating. Because first dates weren’t awkward enough, now you need a bunch of funny people critiquing your smooth moves.

A fresh and hilariously honest take on the modern dating scene for the socially savvy, right-swiping generation, three pairs of outspoken comedians serve up play-by-plays as they follow real singles on the most outrageous, intimate and surprising first dates.

Throughout the blind dates, the comedians offer their candid and unique point of views as they weigh in on every accidental love story pulling at viewers’ heart strings and the “OMG NO!” cringe-worthy moments, with real, unfiltered and hilarious commentary.

Dating #NoFilter joins Season Two of How To Stay Married, Drunk History Australia, Survivor US, Beecham House, and Blood & Treasure which have already dropped exclusively on 10 Play. And don’t forget, there is still another four days of surprise drops to come!

Plus, catch up on latest episodes of Neighbours, Bold and the Beautiful, Seinfeld, Friends, NCIS, Blue Bloods, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Late Late Show with James Corden and more.

Dating #NoFilter is distributed by E! Entertainment and debuted in the US last year. Season 2 is currently in progress.

This sounds interesting. What a great move by 10 using their online platform. I still wish there was an app on the PlayStation. I am sick of watching it on my computer

Just saw the ad for 10 shows in 10 days and I saw that The secret she keeps is being added. Are they rally adding a premium new drama to a streaming service before an actual premiere on linear tv. What a waste of an Australian drama.

Here’s a similar promo from 2 days ago, obviously it’s been updated with new series still being announced.

Would be a good idea if 10 could get the rights to some of their vintage shows. But then again rights could be an issue.

Rush is on 10play, there are plenty of other older shows streaming on there currently like Puberty Blues.

Last time I checked, Offspring is on Netflix Australia.

1 Like

Did 7, 9 or 10 lose all their master tapes in a fire?

It seems the 7th show to premiere on 10 play is a Channel 4 documentary, Adam Hills: Take His Legs which premiered on the 13th December 2019.

Take His Legs is the remarkable story of the birth of Physical Disability Rugby League (PDRL) in the UK, and the rise of the Warrington Wolves PDRL team, from open trial, to World Champions in just 6 months.

The launch of PDRL in the UK was largely thanks to the enthusiasm and passion of Adam Hills, professional comedian, host of award-winning Channel 4 show ‘The Last Leg’, and die-hard rugby league fan – who was aware of the sport’s existence in Australia, but the UK was lagging behind.

https://10play.com.au/adam-hills-take-his-legs