10 Play

Fetch still seems to have the old logos too. Unless there’s some sort of rescan I need to do?

1 Like

I did a channel rescan and nothing. It’s their end.

1 Like

10 Play on Apple TV seems to be AEDT regardless of location.

I did a restart and they are there.

1 Like

10Play Apple TV app seems to be a vast improvement on the previous version. Glitch free thus far. Ads play smoothly without repeatedly looping.

1 Like
1 Like

10 play working well so far this morning on Studio 10
Interesting my location is set as Melbourne, and I got an ad for RACQ offering storm season insurance!

1 Like

Has anyone else have any problems with 10 play? I tried to watch a show on it last night but it buffered heavily and eventually could not play it at all. This is via the app using chromecast. Bear in mind I only have 14 Mbps ADSL internet, my suburb does not have the NBN as yet.

No. I have used the AppleTV 10play app a lot and I haven’t encountered any issues with catch up or the live stream.

1 Like

I live streamed The Project last night without any probs.

seems to have picked up its game, watched all 3 and half hrs of Studio 10 on 10 play on Tuesday with no issues

RUOK?

7 Likes

Haha :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Yes it was on in the background…I need background noise to work

It seems as the links to the channels’ Facebook pages haven’t been updated (they should be Channel10, 10BossAU and 10PeachAU), resulting in a random Facebook page being shown instead. I’m the first to discover this, maybe? Hopefully it’ll be fixed.

1 Like

Anyone else having issues with 10play iOS app not loading then crashing as well? Happening on both iPhone and iPad

I live streamed the news tonight no problem. Are you trying to watch something or live stream?

Edit: Just tried to launch the app and it’s not loading anymore, must be down.

I watched the news on it and didn’t have a problem.

I was trying to watch the last ep of Playing for Keeps last night and it kept crashing on me (via Apple TV) I just gave up and watched Netflix. Will try again tonight.

Seems to be working fine now.

Still not fixed!