10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

Except that they are starting off with a double episode so they will still have to take the show off when its prempted in the US.

1 Like

Nancy Drew has been picked up for a full season of 22 episodes by The CW.

2 Likes

Does anyone (perhaps @lexington?) know what’s going on with Toasted TV?

A commenter on TV Tonight mentioned early this morning that 10 Peach’s children’s wraparound has only aired on two days since November 3, including McHappy Day-themed segments for last Saturday. If it counts for anything at all, I did notice how there weren’t any Toasted TV segments or even promos (Side note: How come Elly was still seen in the generic spot, months after leaving the show?) airing last Sunday.

No idea. Status quo for now I reckon.

As for the old ident, I’d dare say that with the issues the network has endured it’s a low priority.

1 Like

Ahh well, thought it’d be worth asking anyway.

Still weird how Toasted TV is apparently not in the TV guides for the rest of this month, while I’ve also been made aware of the fact that no new content has been posted to their Facebook page since the start of this month.

It’s in the guide from this Sunday onwards?

That means nothing. I’d say they don’t have the money to throw at it. They can’t do everything.

Random and Wacky had regular Facebook, Instagram and YouTube posts for season 1 but then practically nothing for season 2.

1 Like

Well if that’s the case, I stand corrected - it was the commenter on TV Tonight who said that Toasted TV wasn’t in the guides for the rest of the month.

If Toasted is only on a short break, then surely 10 Peach could’ve let their viewers know what’s going on? Or is there really that much red tape when it comes to TV networks doing social media posts?

Yep it’s in the Foxtel guide.

It’s in the YourTV guides too.

1 Like

Toasted TV is 4 or 5 segments of 2 or 3 minutes and not considered a whole block of programming. So, it doesnt fit in the TV guide if it’s not there.

Same went for Couch Time.

2 Likes

Every online guide I can see has 3 episodes of Naked Beach. There is an episode scheduled Dec 15 which is the fourth Peach will play.

Any thoughts on this?

What do you reckon, Aaron?

1 Like

Oooooooo

2 Likes

Aaron?

I thought the discussion was obvious.
All online guides say 3 episodes but 10 has a fourth episode airing. Does anyone know why this is or have info if there is more than 3 episodes?

Did Peach keep airing Nancy Drew or have they aired it then dropped it ?

They’ve aired all 9 available episodes, with the last one airing on Friday 13th December. The show is on a mid season break currently, but it got a full season order of 22 episodes so there are another 13 episodes of S1 once it returns.

10 have confirmed the airdate for the return of Supernatural.