10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

on a Friday it is usually on a Monday.

Will be late night on Fridays too

How do you know that?

10 Peach have previously said they plan to catch up to the US. The show airs on a Thursday in the US (Friday here) so I assume eventually we will get the show the same day as the US.

They revealed this a couple of weeks ago.

Cool. I didn’t see it posted in here, so that’s why I shared it.

They should catch up quickly as will be double episodes late night

Way to piss the fans off even more considering a lot of people were already upset they waited this long to air the final season.

Amazon Prime has added all but the recent season .

The show airs at 10:30pm with a double episode.

10 are advertising for a presenter for children’s science based show, Scope.

2 Likes

According to its Advanced Guide for the week commencing 5th January 2020, Seinfeld repeats will be extended to Sundays & Fridays from that week, still at 8-9pm. Friends will be extended with an extra episode at 6pm, on top of already having 2 eps at 7-8pm, as well as being extended to Fridays (the eps already airing on Fridays are the ones that have already aired on Mondays-Thursdays that week).

Also, 2 Broke Girls repeats will commence on Wednesdays at 9-10:30pm from 8th January.

Yep, Lee Constable is leaving the show:

https://twitter.com/Constababble/status/1208499291582394368

While I wish the new presenter of Scope nothing but success, at the same time I’m really going to miss Lee’s presenting of this show. Her media career has come a very long way since the days she presented “Soapbox” on community radio, that’s for sure! :slight_smile:

TV Tonight is reporting that The Middle is coming to 10Peach on Thursday 23 Jan 2020.

Surely it won’t be long now until The Big Bang Theory is over there.

This channel now certainly has a formidable comedy line up.

They should give Sabrina the Teenage Witch another run too.

4 Likes

I wonder how The Middle will rate though. But its good they have a lot of sitcoms and have that identity. However, its clearly not targeting under 16’s now with all these older sitcoms.

That would explain why 9Go! is no longer showing it after the repeat of its series finale aired on Monday 30th December.

It wouldn’t surprise me when the time comes. If that were to be the case, the show would become one of the few to have aired on all 3 commercial networks over the years (others include Seinfeld, Friends, Married with Children, The Nanny, Mad About You).

Aren’t they targeting 16-39? Maybe under 16 for their kids programming block.

This sitcom isn’t that old, airing from 2009-2018, would still be pretty relevant imo.

1 Like

Fantastic. Certainly recovering from an identity crisis.

Maybe you are right I thought they were targeting a specific unique demo. I don’t know why I wrote under 16. I was pretty sure it was younger than the 16-39 demo though.

The discussion prompted the following post in today’s ratings:

1 Like