10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

Unusual

If Wedding Crashers was being shown uncropped it should have been letterboxed. It’s good that Ten did that.

Edit: A quick snap of my phone screen from Stan.

There is 2 new shows coming to the channel. Nancy Drew as well as Naked Beach.

1 Like

I think Naked Beach is the UK reality show which aired on Channel 4 in April this year.

Nancy Drew is the CW series which debuts in the US on October 9 this year, starring Kennedy McMann in the title role. Will 10Peach fasttrack it?

If they are advertising it it must be very near.

Premieres 9.00pm Tuesday, 8 October

And this from 10 Peach

I mentioned it before about Nancy Drew coming soon.

Yes I saw, hence posting the cap in here.

1 Like

This has been available to stream on All Access since it’s launch I believe.

This is incorrect.

The movie Looper appears to be in that slot.

I’m sure David is just reporting on information he is sent, advanced guides are often updated right up until the air date.

Friends Finds A Home On 10 Peach.

From Monday, 14 October At 7.00pm.

They’ll Always Be There For You

Grab a turkey sandwich with a moist maker and pivot your couches. The battle of the uber popular sitcom reignites as Friends premieres on Monday, 14 October at 7.00pm on 10 Peach, ready to rival Seinfeld for the coveted title of The World’s Most Popular Television Show.

It’s been a quarter of a century since we met the Friends gang and were subject to the glory that is Ross being Ross, Joey being Joey, the rollercoaster romances between Ross and Rachel, Monica and Chandler, Joey and Rachel, and the undeniable bond between Phoebe and her smelly cat.

Starting with the very first episode of the Primetime Emmy Award winning comedy, prepare to laugh, cry and appreciate how this iconic sitcom graced the box across 10 seasons, and ultimately cemented itself in television history.

Network 10, Head of Programming, Daniel Monaghan, said: “Friends is one of the greatest sitcoms of all time and its enduring popularity makes it the perfect addition to the 10 Peach schedule. We are not ones to pass up the opportunity to showcase this classic every weeknight on free to air. Could we BE any happier?”

Who knows, you may even learn something. Whether it’s how to use Joey’s “howyoudoin?” phrase to attract a significant other, getting your spray tan spot on with Ross’ “spray, count, pat and turn, spray, count and pat” method, or deciphering what exactly the rules are of a relationship break thanks to the clarity of Ross and Rachel – your favourite Friends will guide the way.

So grab your friends and finally settle the debate: Which is better? Friends or Seinfeld ?

4 Likes

What a coup for 10 and Peach! Rights to Seinfeld, Friends, Two and a half men. This’ll surely reinvigorate the channel ajd lift its ratings certainly in key demos (to compete with 7mate and 9Go! on that front).
Seven only has The Simpsons, The Nanny, MASH, Modern Family. Only one of two of them are real demographic pullers though unlike majority of Peach’s.
Biggest loser is 9Go! Falling in the ratings the last couple of years and now no early evening tentpole, even Love Island gone from there.

With 10 Bold’s dominance and 10’s recent boom in the ratings, 10 as a network are looking healthy. Doesn’t have to be brand new, just refreshing :slight_smile:

1 Like

They still have TBBT at 7pm Mondays to Thursdays, although I wouldn’t be surprised if 10 is interested in nabbing the rights for 10 Peach when it becomes available sometime down the track.

1 Like

The Nanny is finishing up on 7Flix with The Simpsons replacing it next week. Maybe 10Peach have that too.

Yeah it’s good how you can skip right ahead in the Foxtel guide, shows you further than any other including the network’s own published ones (only Seven and I think ABC and SBS for some reason though, maybe they release it internally to Foxtel).

Surely 10 Peach can’t have everything, saturation would be a worry. Also we know how expensive studio licensing is for shows/movies, 10 are backed by cash loaded CBS though I guess.

Isn’t Friends licenced by WB tv? Noticed one or two WB movies on 10 Peach this year too.

Yes, it is. Since 2015, WB shows can be on any network. For instance, Two And a Half Men, which airs on 10 Peach, is a WB show.

2 Likes

Seven’s programming boss confirmed they currently have outputs with WB (he said movies only) and 20C Fox.

This 10 play trending article suggests that Seinfeld will be moving to 8pm now, so I guess that means Friends will be airing in double episodes from 7pm?

Friends , premieres on Monday 14 October at 7.00pm on 10 Peach and 10 play, with rival comedy Seinfeld to move to a later time of 8.00pm.

https://10play.com.au/10-play-trending/articles/this-is-brand-new-information-f-r-i-e-n-d-s-is-coming-to-10-peach-and-10-play/tpa191002wlyms

I’d rather watch Seinfeld, Friends and 2.5 men on Stan and Prime Video than free to air.