10 Bold - Programs and Schedules

I don’t know. I’m not in a Network 10 market.

1 Like

Netflix streamed the first three seasons.

It’s a very good series. Weird it’s coming so late to free to air. Obviously through viacomCBS. Surely even this would be better than Bull repeats on the main channel.

From TV Tonight:

Seal Team S5 and Evil S2 will return to 10BOLD in the Summer.

Macgyver - Season 5

From Saturday 9 October at 10:20pm

A post was merged into an existing topic: Watermarks

Wonder what this is for?

It’s been a while since the change came into place.

3 Likes

Only 6 months late!

2 Likes

Another post.

1 Like

The things you stumble on to by accident: The Love Boat with Aussie guest stars Alan Fletcher, Graham Kennedy, Brendon Lunney (Governor Frontbottom from The Olden Days sketches on The Late Show) and Margaret Laurence (Marilyn in Prisoner, Liz Chalmers in Number96) "The Love Boat" Farnsworth's Fling/Three in a Bed/I Remember Helen/Merrill, Melanie & Melanesia/Gopher Farnsworth Smith: Part 1 (TV Episode 1981) - IMDb

Gonna have to tune in tomorrow for Part 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what time was that on?

1 Like

12.00pm today

1 Like

Any news if Bold HD will come to Canberra anytime soon, now with more sport especially the A-League on the multichannel?

Gotta ask SCA that.

Don’t believe anything has been said publicly.

But nothing was said publicly about 10 BOLD HD in metro areas :wink:

1 Like

Without the A-League this weekend coming due to the Socceroos International Friendlies, “crime night” returns to 10Bold on Saturday night.

In place of Saturday’s A-League 7.00-10.15pm aedt slot: 6pm: JAG (x 2); 8pm: NCIS; 9pm: MacGyver (x 2). All repeats. Up against 10’s main channel of New-run “crime night”.

In place of Sunday arvo A-League 2.30-5.30pm aedt slot: 2.30pm: All 4 Adventure; 3.30pm: MacGyver (x2).

The A-League returns the following weekend.

1 Like

First time I can recall seeing 10Bold use a different colour other than red or white for its logo.

2 Likes

Season 2 of Blood and Treasure will have its Australian FTA premiere on 10 Bold next Wednesday week (October 18) at 10.20pm. The series was axed by CBS in February this year.

1 Like