10 Bold - Programs and Schedules

Anyone in a WIN coverage area know if Kojak aired this evening? Just noticed Magnum PI is gone from tomorrow nights schedule and replaced by the NCIS that is on 10Bold.

According to online guides, 10 Bold will show Sea Patrol UK at 7pm Sundays from tonight (January 27). It’s the British documentary which ran over two seasons, not the Channel Nine drama starring Lisa McCune.

3 Likes

It’s not the Australian Drama.

It’s this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Patrol_UK

3 Likes

Appears that Ten got new masters of Hogan’s Heroes a while ago. Before, they were playing DVD-quality PAL (time-compressed by 4%) versions of the episodes, but then switched to VHS-quality transfers that ran slower (NSTC speed), as if they came from America.

1 Like

They had a problem with the watermark in the middle of Mission: Impossible on Thursday afternoon. After the PRG disappeared, the 10 BOLD red/white logo returned a second later.

Took Ten 36 minutes to remove it from the program then reapply the watermark onto the feed again. Noted on the first ad break after they got the watermark back, it stayed for around 2-3 seconds into the first commercial.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: 10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

Surely season 2?
or a repeat of season 1?

So yes it is an all new season 2 of Seal Team for 10 Bold

How does Bold go with all those Walker, Texas Ranger repeats on Friday? I don’t really understand why they don’t just continue their trends and go with NCIS on that night as well.

They get around a 3% share on Friday nights which is okay. Has a decent audience.

1 Like

I don’t like SEAL Team, but I hope it goes well. It’s annoying that all these repeats do better then new content.

Must be rating, as that line-up hasn’t changed in a couple of years.

Also, most channels don’t run a show 7 nights (excluding news). Examples are Seinfeld and MASH on 7flix, Friends and Big Bang on 9Go! And this NCIS Sunday-Thursday (until very recently Monday-Thursday)

I didn’t realise it was rating ok. However, just because some shows don’t air 7 days a week doesn’t mean they can’t does it?

1 Like

The average rating for 10Bold on a Friday night is 3.6% this survey when it ranks 3rd out of the multichannels. It is the channel’s 3rd highest share after Wednesday (4.3%) and Thursday (3.8%); though 10Bold is the number one multichannel on Monday and Tuesday with a lower share.

1 Like

It might not quite be an Over 55s skewing channel like 7Two and especially 9Gem, but it’s rare appearance in the key demos would suggest it’s heading that way.

I mean, Walker Texas Ranger, really!? Even NCIS.

Bondi Rescue seems to be the only program on 10 Bold that appears regularly in the key demos and even still not all the time.

As seen on 10Bold

MacGyver is back on the main channel after screening on 10 All Access:

Prime TV? Surely they’re pumping it out on WIN (Bold) instead :wink:

1 Like