1 News NZ

Good to hear the previous election music

9 Likes

Full set of caps from the Leaders’ debate tonight

3 Likes

I think the debate lacked neutrality from JC!

1 Like

Wendy Petrie doing some Breakfast News/Sport this morning.

8 Likes

Wendy Petrie also on Midday. A new angle in regards of the 1 News Sports as it usually an over shoulder shot.

9 Likes

They use the angle on all news programmes now thank goodness. That logo just needs to be a stripped one not a stacked one… or just a bit smaller.

1 Like

Say nope to… :woozy_face: :joy:

4 Likes

Matty McLean presenting the Midday bulletin today.

4 Likes

Wendy Petrie presenting the 6pm bulletin this evening.

Has Simon actually presented a whole week since he became the solo anchor? No wonder Wendy didn’t get a farewell, its almost like she never left with all the filling in she does at the moment. :joy:

14 Likes

Wondering if Simon is working 4 day weeks to get some leave away.

7 Likes

Wendy Petrie hasn’t left TVNZ; she still pops up on 1 NEWS just like the late Angela D’Audney did in the past.

2 Likes

She also did Breakfast news. The Deb Knight of TVNZ?

8 Likes

I was just thinking this, I swear I saw her on Breakfast this morning!

1 Like

Just posting this theme mashup, I used the countdown bed in the 1 News Youth Debate to make the current 1 News Election theme.

7 Likes

Here’s some screencaps of a new camera shot revealed during the Sport segment tonight.

6 Likes

I like it just pull back a tiny tiny bit more and they need to start using HD images looks tacky as. BasicAlly another throwback to 2004-5

2004:

10 Likes

1 News at Midday Just In graphic used today for Trump’s return to the White House

4 Likes

They had some problems with their giant video board showing the weather… so they showed it fullscreen. The problem was fixed a minute later.

6 Likes

Love the squished graphics all designed to fit in the video wall but not anywhere else

2 Likes

Irritates me too because when they show video playing on it it’s like a 4:3 picture stretched to 16:9

3 Likes