Win The Week

it was in the analogue era.

And it’s relevant how?

The Channel Nine Show was the name of one of Roy and HG’s ABC programmes. It leads people to think it’s on Channel 9 but it’s not (in metro areas). WIN the Week (in “WIN territory”) people would think it’s on WIN. ABC stations occupy every frequency in Australia, in the metro areas it is channel 2, in some areas on channel 1, channel 3, channel 9 etc. I

No they don’t…

Why’d they call it that then?

Roy and HG called it that as tongue in cheek!

1 Like

ok?..

I hope the show is better than this lame ‘highlight’.

Watching this clip almost gave me a headache.

This seems like an ABCTVPlus show, rather than a flagship gameshow.

Looks so tacky and cheap.

So did Hard Quiz when it started.

1 Like

Pairing for tonight’s debut

I watched it tonight. Wasn’t good. Wasn’t terrible though. Some “jokes” got quite repetitive quite quickly though - in swapping teams.

Reminded me a little of that “Show me the Movie” (Rove) show on Ten.

I thought Alex was a good host but the format of the show was not to my interest. I was hoping it would be more panel show and less game show so it was disappointing.

Am watching this show right now. Unfortunately it’s terrible and it seems that everyone is trying too hard. The jokes felt lame and the segments uninspiring. Alex is a decent-ish host but other than that not many good things I can say about this show.

5 Likes

The lame rehearsal clips were enough for me. It sounds like I did the right thing to steer clear of this.

1 Like

There seemed to be a couple of element to this adapted from the new Channel 4 show Quizness that I had seen some clips of during Celebrity Gogglebox UK. But, they ended up turning something novel, fast and entertaining into slow and boring.

1 Like

1 Like

Jeez hilarious lineup

Waiting for Mad as Hell to start so stuck with this garbage. Why is Alex trying to yell out her questions and answers and why is everyone laughing like there’s been a really good joke? Also the ‘pants’ segment is so childish.

This just seems so manufactured and fake.

3 Likes

If the incorrect ABC1 in this tweet was a joke, it was probably funnier than tonight’s show.

1 Like