Nine (WIN)

I don’t think the metro commercials usually do this kind of thing. The closest they probably get is the branded idents.

Christmas Idents for the Northern NSW presenters and 10 sec for Chris Polzot:

13 sec “Santa” ID:

4 Likes

Yes they air those as well:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Is that Santa flossing?

1 Like

“The Floss” dance kid has already filed a lawsuit against “Fortnite” for ripping off his dance move. I wonder if he’ll have Bruce Gordon in his sites if he becomes aware Australia’s biggest regional television network has also stolen his intellectual property?

8 Likes

Queensland presenter Lincoln Humphries

He was interviewed several months ago and he thought it was cool his dance was on Fortnite and he didn’t mind not being paid. I think we know who’s really interested in the money…

Yeah I think it’s his mum suing but Carlton from Fresh Prince is definitely suing for stealing his dance.

Warning: You can see the animated drunk Santa at 1:39 in this upload

3 Likes

Does anyone know if WIN are again airing an alternative programming lineup for Christmas Day and if so, whether or not any promos for it are running?

Although they weren’t too bad graphically, who could ever forget the promos that aired last year & the year before plugging content which was mainly no newer than a decade old as “Wholesome Family Viewing” - that tagline had Bruce Gordon written all over it!

2 Likes

After checking WIN’s guide, all I see is:
*Alive and Cooking Christmas Special
*WIN Symphony Orchestra Special
*The Saddle Club (4 eps)

4 Likes

I know times are tough for Bruce, but this is just sad.

12 Likes

…and as we discovered last year, that special is probably quite old now because the Wollongong Symphony Orchestra disbanded in 2011 after WIN pulled their Sponsorship!

The episodes of The Saddle Club are probably even older, I think 2007 was the last time a new series was produced?

7 Likes

Oh, how I wish I was in WIN territory on Christmas Day!

4 Likes

Some “fun for everyone” I’ll bet :wink::joy:

2 Likes

Appears to be four episodes over two hours, according to the EPG, Series 3 Ep 1-4.

2 Likes

Is this a joke?

1 Like

I wonder why they bother to go to the trouble of changing nearly the entire day schedule on a day like Christmas!

4 Likes

No…

4 Likes