Nine (WIN)

Likely just a local problem, but the entire WIN suite of channels are coming up as “No Signal” this morning in Townsville.

All other channels working as normal

2 Likes
1 Like

The Illawarra’s most watched shows on WIN…

Quite a constrained criteria (10 programmes in Illawarra); what next, viewers’ favourite mappy on WIN?
Or is this just appalling parochialism (because it’s the local station)?

Sport and reality TV were winners for the network.

So only the stuff that people want to see live?

1 Like

That article from The Illawarra Mercury reads like a regurgitated WIN press release.

Again, the question remains unanswered: How’s the local news going? :wink:

It wouldn’t overly surprise me if there’s still some lingering (albeit fading) loyalty towards WIN in the Illawarra, South Coast & Southern Highlands.

At the same time though, I’d be shocked if WIN’s telecast of the Bathurst 1000 got more viewers in the region than the State of Origin or the NRL Grand Final telecasts on SCA Nine. Or if Nine programs like Married At First Sight & The Block weren’t also up there on the list of the region’s Top 10/20 shows for the year.

3 Likes

More dog Idents:

They are also using these Idents again (originally from 2016, but also shown last year as well), even though this style circle WIN logo is now out of date:

4 Likes

Ahh yes, the “Where have all my viewers gone?” Reindeer Ident! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

And another:

2 Likes

The personality Christmas Idents have started:

4 Likes

It’s so old school to have these promos. Always reminds me of a Frontline episode.

6 Likes

Ten made one for WIN’s I’m a Celebrity promo

4 Likes

There are 10 Second versions as well:

Another Dog Ident:

2 Likes

Multi channel billboard updated with new logos:

5 Likes

Yet the odd WIN Network logo is overlooked :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

:face_vomiting:

5 Likes

EPG has been updated to “BOLD Townsville”, but we’ve still got the WIN Boss coverup on programming

2 Likes

4 Likes

Lucky WIN viewers with BOLD and GOLD :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

The watermark is certainty bold!

4 Likes

Wait so the name “Bold” isn’t a mock?

4 Likes

No.

1 Like