Nine (WIN)

Well, WIN Stadium’s non-sponsored name is still “Wollongong Sportsground”, so it sounds like they’re sticking close to the mark if they’re using what parano1a suggested.

As the metro markets collectively contain approx 64% of the county’s population (and where all five networks are based), I would hardly call that a “small subset”.

1 Like

WIN will be fine

Ruling out the most likely option that WIN buys out TEN during their firesale, WIN will have other plans and options on the table. Reality is, for as long as Bruce is around (and their primary affiliation isn’t with Nine), WIN will be as well.

1 Like

Has anyone else seen the new “WIN Network” sponsor board, featuring WIN, 11 and One icons.

Voiceover was “Enjoy your viewing on the WIN Network thanks to this local business”.

1 Like

It’s been floating around for a month or so. Can’t say I’ve seen it on WIN SA but someone did cap it and share it in this thread

Just a replacement for the ‘enjoy summer on WIN’ board I’m presuming

Video: @Abesty???

3 Likes

Luke Bracey referred to it as WIN Stadium at the start of Nine’s telecast just now and the WIN Stadium signage is clearly visible from the host set. Question answered.

7 Likes

I just posted something very similar in the “NRL on Nine” thread!

1 Like

I think you mean James Bracey :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep. I’m getting him mixed up with Luke Dufficy. Don’t pay much attention to sport but made a point of watching the start of the football after the WIN Stadium issue was raised here earlier this week.

1 Like

WIN seems to have replaced ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ with reruns of ‘Acropolis Now’ at 7pm on Eleven:

WIN’s:

Metro:

8 Likes

Acropolis Now wasn’t funny when it was originally on Seven. It would not have aged well - it’s not Fawlty Towers.

3 Likes

Ah yay, Loved this shown when this was on. Haven’t seen it on TV for years. Maybe we will see some more Crawford productions on?

1 Like

Maybe it’s time to point the antennas to the WIN transmitters now :slight_smile: )

Just had a look at the Crawfords list of shows

http://www.crawfords.com.au/index_lib.html

It’s not a real big library…
I noticed it has “Newlyweds” starring Annie Jones, a show that I had totally forgotten about.
It aired on Channel Seven in 1993-94.
But then I guess it must not have been exactly memorable.

3 Likes

Nick Giannopoulos was on The Project.

3 Likes

:hugging: :hugging: :tada: TEN are on recovery mode this afternoon! :hugging: :hugging: :tada:

WIN are using the nice circle coverup again.
But this time, their ad timings are off by about 1/2 a second on each occasion.

The most recent ad break started with the TEN Eyewitness News theme then cut to the WIN News theme with a local update.

Most others have started with a TEN branded promo cutting to a WIN branded one for a different programme.

9 Likes

i wish they would have the win logo like they have now all the time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Guess whats back. Back again!

1 Like

A transparent version (like Ten’s) would be nice, but no thanks to Bruce’s solid rubbish.

2 Likes