WIN News

It’s weird that back in the '90’s (and even the early 2000s) they actually had a proper set. Fast forward to these days and it’s all chroma key.

2 Likes

more importantly - actual humans operating cameras and floor managers.

6 Likes

I was at ACMI last month doing their ‘Make A Live TV Show’ and most of it was chroma key and a very basic ‘vision mixer’

Those were the days! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@EyewitnessTV your videos are famous :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Local news update from studio - pictures always look clearer than the news studio.

5 Likes

I love how there’s a live feed of the Newsbreak behind Paul Taylor. Endless loop!

1 Like

Yes - it’s about 1.5 second delayed :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is Scoopla? I thank them for the recognition on a slow day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Seriously though, I’ve never even visited that site before. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I’m not mistaken, Scoopla is actually a SCA-run entertainment website.

Oh, the irony…

5 Likes

Yep. It appears you are right. :yum:

http://www.southerncrossaustereo.com.au/media/2013/02/25/introducing-scoopla-australias-celebrity-authority/

1 Like

Don’t let the “If I’m not mistaken” fool you, @SydneyCityTV always knows that the answers given to questions asked on here are almost always correct.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say that I know the correct answer to every question asked on Media Spy, occasionally I’ll get things wrong and I’m happy to be corrected in those instances! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which is why I said, almost always - as you generally are. But I wouldn’t have expected you to reply with anything different than what you have.

2 Likes

Haha, never! I’m sure we all know by now that SCTV is a wealth of knowledge around here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fyi Please be wary of posting regional-specific ratings numbers. We don’t have licence from regional TAM to post raw numbers here.

1 Like

Next week in Queensland the Big Bash starts at 6pm each week night. According to the EPG WIN News will be shown at 5:45pm. No indication of whether it will be perhaps a state-wide edition.

There’ll probably be a pre-recorded “…and that’s where we leave Ten Eyewitness News for our regional viewers, WIN Local News is coming up next” closer for Regional Queensland viewers as well?

As for whether or not it’ll be a statewide edition, a case of wait and see I suppose.

Win news here in Victoria this Friday starts @ 5:35 big bash @ 6

Same scenario here in Tasmania, 5.35pm start. I wonder whether WIN will have a recorded piece from Candice to play advising the viewers or just abruptly cut from the metro to local news? Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the latter.