What are you listening to right now?

I have a K-pop guilty pleasure. :grimacing: :joy:

Step - KARA

Side 2 of Genesis’ brilliant album ‘And Then There Were Three’. The second last song on side 2 is my favourite song on the whole album

Picked up Thao & the Get Down Stay Down’s “We The Common” album at JB Hi-Fi over the weekend. In the clearance bin for $4.99

1 Like

I am listening to the new song of God is an Astronaut.
My favorite post-rock band :guitar:

as featured in this

Listening to Stole the Show by Swedish singer, Sofia Karlberg on Spotify. This song was similar to Kygo and Parson James except Sofia Karlberg’s version is much shorter than the original version. :wink:
Next, I also listened to the song Closer by Norwegian house band Lemaitre with vocals coming from Jennie A. This song reminded me of a newly launched Google Pixel phone in 2017.

It’s a banger. :wink:

Nothing like a Saturday night with some Brooks & Dunn. :joy:

A little while ago That’s Freedom by John Farnham on Coles Radio in Coles.

That would’ve gone down well in the aisles of Coles supermarkets in areas of Sydney where the population has had their freedom severely curtailed this christmas.

2 Likes

A song all about me. :stuck_out_tongue:

and here is the original tracks - both the single and the instrumental. One for the lovebirds of a Saturday night. :wink:

My favourite Japanese song at the moment, Bakamitai (I’ve Been a Fool) from Sega’s Yakuza video game series.

Uh-huh-huh, uh-huh-huh…

A song dedicated to our very own @Moe

1 Like

Tinnitus.

1 Like

Know it well…

1 Like

And in tribute to Alan Jones…