Watermarks

Good job Mediaspy :clap:
We made WIN angry. I wonder what other stations we can piss off… :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Isn’t Seven News Sydney next on the list?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I was certainly thinking that :joy:

1 Like

cant do much with Nine lol their logos a normal size :wink: or Prime7 least theirs not so noticeable

We triggered Bruce. Gave him Crawfords flashbacks.

17 Likes

Maybe if we keep getting angry about the “FIRST ON” shit between Seven and Nine, we can make them create an even worse campaign and transition package :o

6 Likes

So if we piss them off, they get worse. We need to be kind to them to get better results.

I love you West Digital Television, and I’m really happy I don’t have to put up with that pesky Nine HD crap. Less choice is better, keep it up fellas!

*waits *

10 Likes

shhh or they might say lets have hd to Piss off the Viewers :wink:

I think that Seven News Perth has the best set in the country. Virtual sets are the way of the future :ok_hand:
Props to WIN as well. Their news sets are brilliant. I wish that Nine News would replace their Perth set with a virtual one.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you guys, but those milliseconds of metro commercials leaking through is the best thing about television. So artistic and out there - love it!

7 Likes

If I were them, I’d make the leak even more noticeable!

Maybe up the audio a lot, make us jump! That would be awesome.

1 Like

Brisbane

Regional QLD (WIN)

8 Likes

WIN viewers in SA, WA and Griffith/MIA are forever grateful for those 9Life advertisements that get through from time to time. Some may see it as a reminder of what once was, but the true fans know that the someone is looking out for them - protecting them from such controversial television such as low grade reality ‘entertainment’ and home improvement.

You’ve gotta be WINning!

PS - Some very sharp eyed viewers in these regions have rejoiced at the fact that their 4:3, black and white movies from 1952 are back in Crystal Clear High Definition on GEM. Some confusion about the affiliation swap still exists, so a reminder with a WIN watermark would really help

6 Likes

The WIN sport watermark. Worst watermark ever

11 Likes

and to think we saw the back of Mappy :expressionless:

1 Like

Great cap. Sums up WIN in 2016 very nicely. Shoddy pixelated excuse for high definition and their 8th logo for the year.

You’ve gotta be KIDding!

12 Likes

Can never see Nine being in a hurry to affiliate with WIN in a hurry again…

6 Likes

Brisbane

Regional Qld (Guess the network)

12 Likes

This image and the rest of this thread is the greatest thing to come out of Mediaspy ever.

WIN is the greatest thing to watch from afar.

3 Likes