Watermarks

SBS HD LIVE:

sport 1+HD LIVE:

TyC Sports (with the three stars signifying the three FIFA World Cups Argentina has won) and time and weather bottom right:

MILANTV LIVE:

ELEVEN 1 HD:

CELTIC TV:

SPORT (ABC):

7 Sport:

viaplay | Sports 1 LIVE:

Star Sports 1 HD Best of IND: ICC T20 WC:

Watermark overload!: (plus Sky Sports Main Event, SuperSport Cricket)

5 Likes

Seven AFL coverage (Fox game) with the regular mate watermark yesterday. It only lasted until the first commercial.

4 Likes

9 WWOS without blue:

2 Likes

7 News Adelaide during the Catch of the Day segment.
Looks like the watermark has a slight placement error and shows a bit of a border around it.

2 Likes

WIN coverup:

9 WWIDWEOWOWRLDOFASU SPORTS and 9NOW:

Ziggo Match of the Day LIVE:

2 Likes

Familiar looking watermark but on Irish TV - Virgin Media One.

1 Like

I never knew there was a transparent sports coverup like this. I only ever saw ‘WIN’ above or below the 9, or the solid blue ‘WIN Sport’ one.

5 Likes

What an abomination!

1 Like

3 Likes

Now that’s a promo I would like to see on 9Rush.

ESPNESPN LIVE:

Original Fox Sports/USFL South Championship clash:

Now fixed:

RTE One:

10 has been using revolving watermarks during MasterChef in the past few weeks, to promote themes for the next five episodes. The watermarks are on display for about a minute before disappearing for the rest of the segment.

1 Like

5 Likes

Ashes yeah? Why is it on the left and not the right (where Sky’s is naturally?)

so there’s more to the win v nine war than we thought

3 Likes

Don’t see why, transparent is what you want as a viewer. It is just not a clean feed, that is the problem there.

Marquee:

Spark Sport 1 Live. Spark Sport is also set to close down July 1st, most sports will be transferred to TVNZ+.

2 Likes

very dodgy WIN Sport coverup from 2006 - you can even see the 9 logo underneath!

from here: https://twitter.com/rhettrospective/status/1674734525610627075

4 Likes

Do you know the date that match aired? Honestly, that watermark would have been their best one and I never knew about it until a week ago. It must have only existed for a short period after the Jan 2006 relaunch.

3 Likes