Watermarks

2 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

2 Likes

00%20PM

Almost the complete set but i have no idea what channel I’m watching.

15 Likes

Is this from Gogglebox?

1 Like

There was a segment on Media Watch that featured Goggleboxers blasting The Block for product placement. That could result in the triple watermark.

12 Likes

So you’re watching Channel 10, which features a show on ABC with a segmant about a show an Channel 9?

Great, now we just need to get 7 News to pick up on the story and get it big enough so it’s reported by some international outlet and relayed on SBS World News

7 Likes

Almost there…

The ABC were doing a story about a show on channel 9, which was referenced during a show on 10.

So they’re watching ABC, who was watching 10, who was watching 9…

5 Likes

I was watching the opening segment of The Kelly Clarkson Show on the Newscast Studio YouTube page (throughly recommend the website, got great caps of sets and graphics all over the world), and found this rather interesting watermark:

This was taken on NBC’s Chicago affiliate, which I’m guessing is O&O by the network. I do recall seeing another cap from Newscast Studio on Ellen with that watermark there.

I think this is a great idea (despite the fact it’s area is bigger than WIN’s blue thing!).

Media Watch segment discussed above - segment featured Goggleboxers watching The Block and commenting on product placement.

6 Likes

Has ‘Live and Free | 7flix’ ever been used before?

2 Likes

Yes, last year at Gold Coast 2018.

5 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ch 7 currently watermark-less (11:18pm) during “47 Ronin” movie which commenced straight after over-run AFL post game

NB/ NPC Seven sport watermark and HD add-on flashed off as soon as this started, unlike BCM which would automatically drop to general 7 watermark at bottom right of screen, although HD would never return until after first ad break.

3 Likes

Seems OK in QLD

6 Likes

Must’ve just been an error in Melbourne?

4 Likes

Channel 7 Perth didn’t have the HD bug on the screen.

1 Like

I haven’t seen Seven’s HD watermark on LCN 70 (Sydney) for a couple of days now, the 7 watermark itself seems to have been softened (more transculent than before). Hopefully this is a permanent change.

8 Likes