Watermarks

Also, it appears that logo is from the 1998/1999 Network Ten Production closer (same shine reflection as the one on Studio 10) :stuck_out_tongue:

It seems a GIF of the 2000s PRG also exists:

http://www.tvantenna.com.au/tenlogoanimated.gif

6 Likes

And on the Old Coast

5 Likes

Of course Ten didn’t use a watermark in 2000 and if they had it would have been on the left as per their first watermark.

This was the PRG in 2000

The closest to what was shown on Studio 10 was the PRG from a couple of years later that ended in this

5 Likes

Nine used to have watermark free NRL feeds, is it still done?

5 Likes

Purple coloured sport watermark on Seven tonight for the special AFL game (no 7mate variant, “7” nationally tonight).

Raising funds for bone marrow disease which former St Kilds champion Nick Riewoldt’s sister passed away from.

6 Likes

Here’s a cap from 7mate Sydney…perhaps someone in Melbourne or Adelaide could snap a HD version of this?

9 Likes

Honestly doesn’t look much better in HD on 7mate QLD

4 Likes

Well the feed that FOX League gets from Nine is devoid of a watermark… ?

1 Like

Melbourne (main channel) still got the “HD” add-on.

2 Likes

I think Seven are using their own generic “Fox Footy” watermark (as they have AFL broadcast rights, get clean feeds of all games) as can be seen during stories on Seven News.

Anyone confirm? It’s kind of translucent and has “Footy” (which Foxtel don’t have on their official watermark anymore - hence alerted me to this).

I think they also use a generic “Live & Free | 7” bug too, but hard to notice as looks almost identical to their official watermark.

2 Likes

Bite Club:

3 Likes

Grant was really upset on Friday’s show; I’m guessing it was the thoughtless watermark :wink:

11 Likes

Watermarkus horribulus.

Caught this afternoon on 7.

8 Likes

Colour version

6 Likes

Now THAT is the full Monty of a watermark.

8 Likes

3 Likes

There looked to be a technical hitch on TEN as the sound cut out during Sports Tonight for about 20 seconds and then the TEN watermark stayed on screen for part of the following ad break.

There was also no HD watermark, which is back on now after the ad break

4 Likes

The Fox Sports watermark used on the big screens at Allianz Stadium, appearing on Sports Tonight (possibly through a feed provided by Rugby Australia).

9 Likes

6 Likes

Watermark overload on Media Watch tonight

8 Likes