Watermarks

Here you go!

7 Likes

Nice idea, but I think they could’ve done a better job - maybe just the dots so the circle shape, and the colours aren’t needed?

2 Likes

Pointless promo watermark.

6 Likes

Aren’t they all.

6 Likes

ABC Naidoc Week watermark

4 Likes

Unimpressed. This looks like it’s Bruce Gordon inspired, one of his earlier attempts at screen blanking, before his most bold work of the map blot.

The HD watermark appeared on the NBN airing of the 10:30 Thai Caves rescue News special tonight (which wasn’t on the TCN version).

4 Likes

I look forward to seeing an Australia Day inspired watermark on the ABC next January 26. Bwahahahahaha.

3 Likes

ABC will outsource Bruce’s finest designers.

What a shame, no NBN there.

2 Likes

ABC don’t have to look far for Bruce’s finest designers theyre probably in the same mediahub building playing out ABC & WIN :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There is definitely less of that since NBN playout got moved to Sydney a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

How many staff out of a job? What happened to them? What kind of send off?

Interesting SBS Sport watermark on their YouTube channel

5 Likes

This is the PRG that fades to the watermark previously posted

5 Likes

7 Likes

Ninja Warrior sun mon Tue watermark. Apologies for not screenshooting the watermark!

2 Likes

Is that Jules Lund going the nut grab… again? What is it with Nine and nut grabs?

11 Likes

No it was the Ninja Warrior contestant from S1, Jack Wilson, first indigenous ninja in Australia.

Met him once, actually a genuine and down to earth bloke, integral to REACH (where I met him - outreach organisation in Melbourne for youth, set up by former Melbourne FC president the late Jim Stynes).