Watermarks

2 Likes

Fox Cricket dated:

1 Like

3 Likes

I noticed at TMS commencement segue from Sunrise this morning, the TMS bug came on after a few seconds, but immediately underneath the 7 watermark bug and classification & CC bugs from play-out came on and then they quickly hid TMS bug and then there was blank for about half a minute.

Since the studio move/new graphics package, TMS no longer has a permanent in-program very faded “7” watermark which used to sit next to TMS bug, so they must’ve gave the memo to play-out as the “7” watermark bug illuminates after each break and program commencement now (previously it didn’t - just the classification and CC).

2 Likes

This is my local public TV station. I took this picture during some technical difficulties while they tried to play the BBC News.

3 Likes

TSN 2:

TSN 5:

3 Likes

Plus the usual stuff on Seven’s channels

5 Likes

Haven’t seen a permanent “transparent” promotional watermark from Nine for a while.

5 Likes

CCTV 16: 4K Olympics

Just Took This Screenshot For 10play, I Hope You Enjoy This Nickelodeon Watermark

5 Likes

That’s from CCTV’s coverage of World University Games, currently under way in Chengdu in western China.

1 Like

[quote=“NQCQTV2, post:28, topic:252, full:true”] :grinning:
I like that 7TWO watermark!
[/quote]

Yes realy cool watermark

1 Like

Embed issue

1 Like

8 Likes

Some watermarks of the “new” MTV 80s on Fetch/Foxtel (Correct Aspect ratio):

Bonus

MTV 90s (Europe)

MTV 00s (Europe)

6 Likes

Double posting :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

I’m annoyed there is no way of getting the new nickelodeon in HD in Australia, so here is an HD watermark of nick@nite from the US feed:

5 Likes

RAI 1 HD:

North Korea Korean Central TV:

BBC TWO:

Sky Sports 1 Live:

Fox Sports 1 HD:

GO WALLABIES IN HD:

NOS npo 1 Live:

Sky Sports Ashes HD:

Arena Sport 5:

Sky Sport Bundesliga 2 Live:

Leagues Cup | AppleTV+: