Watermarks

Why doesn’t Prime just take a dirty feed of TWO?

1 Like

My guess is so they have more control. SCA 7 uses dirty feeds and they have no control over in-program supers that Seven puts to air. Quite often sponsors, programs or channels that don’t exist on/at SCA are promoted on-screen, which is a pretty low standard in my opinion.

5 Likes

Watermark blooper ( Helliar)

8 Likes

In-program sponsors (at least Seven Sport) are done in the production, rather than BCM. So how would Prime have control in this case anyhow may I ask?

Example: When play zooms in to reveal a generic graphic back-drop with a sponsor crawler or box at the bottom, also used for progress scores. Such as Wimbledon right now (one for “Wagner supports” just before)

2 Likes

7 Likes

WIN Watermark plastered over RSPCA! Yikes! When will they remove the watermark on the screen?

1 Like

Updated Regional QLD Watermarks

10 Likes

Interesting.

No watermark position changes for the multichannels in the metro markets yet, although I do wonder if the changes in Regional QLD could be a sign that playout is shifting from BCM to NPC?

3 Likes

What’s the point? It’s not like the channels are more localised.

Probably something to do with the Sunshine Coast, because the Southern half of that market can also recieve Seven Brisbane.

2 Likes

The large gap between the channel name and location bothers me.

9 Likes

Must be a progressive roll out as no change in some markets, including the southern feed for 7Flix.

14 Likes

Ping: @Bort :joy:

2 Likes

They’re outsourcing layout now too? My word.

2 Likes

“In my black suitcase, there is…”
Wide Bay!

1 Like

These watermarks are from the northern most terrestrial broadcast sub-market of 7QLD Cairns

NB/ No “Queensland” on 7flix atm. Also none on 7food Network.

5 Likes

Inconsistency

8 Likes

Which facility plays-out 7QLD (or had been until today)?

2 Likes

MediaHub

4 Likes

3 Likes