VIC Television: T Boy's Mock TV Network

This is the greatest television network of all time

4 Likes

wtf…

3 Likes

I feel like I’ve stumbled into YouTube Poop territory :sweat_smile: (YTPs are basically funny edits of shows or movies with sentence mixing and special effects)

3 Likes

I love how this thread has just devolved into chaos.

And besides, there are much worse things kids can watch than Dora. At least they learn simple Spanish from that show.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’ve seen quite a few of those the judge Judy ones are especially golden. There was one with the defendant ate a deer :joy:

4 Likes

And if you’ve banned Dora because you like the GoAnimate grounded videos of her, why not also ban Cailou, the other show with lots of grounded videos (although it aired on the ABC, not Nine)?

2 Likes

I’m old and I’ve never heard of Grounded videos and no idea what they really are, but I imagine they are not something suitable for a “C” rating :wink:

Just put Dora on :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Caillou also is not allowed on VIC Television either.

2 Likes

Mate, can you please explain, seriously, why you don’t like those cartoons?

2 Likes

They are disgusting, kids shouldn’t be exposed to them. It blinds my eyes.

2 Likes

VIC News Reporters:
Newsreader: Bill McDonald
Sport: Paul Amy
Weather: Rachel Raez

The grounded shit?

2 Likes

Now I’m really confused

3 Likes

are you joking or something? you prefer the grounded stuff?

3 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

that’s fucked man…

So you’d rather your kids watch that mind rotting shit all day, than watch something that is one of the most successful educational shows of all time?

2 Likes

:pensive:

3 Likes

Welp:
GoAnimate vs. Mediaspy
Coming this Summer!

1 Like

I have no idea what’s going on here :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I don’t really understand what’s going on in any of the threads where Media Spy members do their own mock TV network!

3 Likes