Useful stuff for mocks

Are these countdowns for cueing talent with the automated studio systems?

3 Likes

Nah, they should be though. These are used in control room & pres to playoffs and play ons.

2 Likes

TV Channel Logos from 2013:

ABC1

ABC2

ABC3

ABC24

SBS ONE

SBS TWO

NITV

SEVEN

7TWO

7MATE

WIN

GEM

GO!

TEN

ONE

ELEVEN

13 Likes

15 Likes

Datacasting Watermarks:

Spree TV

iShop TV

Racing

Racing Live

Extra

GOLD

2 Likes

Weather wall

3 Likes

From this morning

12 Likes

Does anyone have a clean version of Radio New Zealand’s new ‘sonic’ theme or ‘Black Sans’ TVNZ’s typeface? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

There is 35 seconds of the RNZ new Morning Report theme here: https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/programmes/morningreport/audio/2018843629/a-sonic-refresh-is-coming-for-rnz

Before the PRIME7 News logos are lost to time:

(Images sourced via 7Plus while they were still as their original names. Wasn’t quick enough to archive the Prime7 News Border logo or GWN7)

New logos:

7 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

That’s a beauty :heart_eyes: Never seen an NBN News logo in such high res. I want to update the xmlepg logos now!

2 Likes

@WAtvVideos pulled it straight from a recent post on their Facebook page!

2 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

Just wondering if anyone knows what the font is for SKY NZ? I am planning on making a mock soon which is a mash up of Sky UK and SKY NZ.

More maps

8 Likes

Nine brand guidelines, including colour pallets, logo variants, slide templates and more.

Ps. I love when companies have these available

8 Likes

Usually Company’s have the style guides available internally and sent out to different stakeholders as necessary or have a more generic public facing style guide that doesn’t include letter heads or email signatures. It makes it too easy for bad actors. You would think Nine would have learnt from the recent cyber attack. But none the less a very interesting and useful document.

1 Like