US Television

2 Likes

You canā€™t get rid of Vanna White. You just canā€™t. Sheā€™s an icon. Give her what she wants and move on.

1 Like

Replaceable.

1 Like
1 Like

He was useless on Live with Kelly and Ryan heā€™s probably going to make Wheel of Fortune unwatchable.

1 Like

Ryan Seacrest is NOT good choice to host Wheel of Fortune!

Why should we care in Australia?

This is the US television thread.

7 Likes

Bazinga.

2 Likes

I did like Jeopardy! champion James Holzhauerā€™s Tweet on the appointment this morning:
holzhauertwiiter

2 Likes

But the point is, everyone here is upset he has been chosen for a game show over there. Why is it so upsetting to us?

You donā€™t have to reply to every post you see. This is the thread about, ermā€¦ American television. Maybe donā€™t read it if it doesnā€™t interest you.

4 Likes

And Graham Norton is doing Wheel in the UK.
They seem to have the same media release writerā€¦ā€¦full circle
Norton said he was ā€œbeyond excitedā€ to bring back the ā€œiconicā€ show to the British public.

He added: "My first ever TV job was a game show on ITV so this feels like coming full circle.

Seacrest
He concluded, "Many people probably donā€™t know this but one of my first jobs was hosting a little game show called ā€˜Clickā€™ for Merv Griffin 25 years ago so this is truly a full circle moment for me and Iā€™m grateful to Sony for the opportunity.

2 Likes

1 Like

According to insiders, the Academy and Fox are waiting to see for sure if SAG-AFTRA goes on strike this week, joining the WGA in essentially putting all major Hollywood events to a halt. After that, a decision is expected to be finalized by the end of July on when and how to hold this yearā€™s Emmys.

Includes

SUNDAY, OCT. 1
8 pm The Simpsons season premiere
8:30 pm KRAPOPOLIS time slot premiere
9 pm Bobā€™s Burgers season premiere
9:30 pm Family Guy season premiere

2 Likes
3 Likes

Great idea for a show but what a terrible name for a long running series.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like