US Television

Finally!

Liked him on Late Late but he’s become James Everywhere with all his appearance on everything and he became super annoying with all his antics. If only he stayed on the Late Late Show so that we won’t be subject to him everywhere else.

2 Likes

Is it even still airing here?

1 Like

Unless FOXTEL airs it I don’t think so

As for Corden its about time. I don’t get why the Americans are fascinated with him. Honestly, the state of the late-night shows in the US is pretty dire these days and none of the current hosts are particularly good either.

2 Likes

They’re not, it’s CBS that thinks that they are. If Carpool Karaoke hadn’t gone viral he would have been gone years ago.

Because every media company seems to be infatuated with him that they shoved him onto every movie and TV show left right and centre. His prima donna rountines that he does on those shows are insufferable.

1 Like

They’re not routines

I know I’m in the minority who still likes Ellen (and James corden it seems!), but does anyone know of anywhere online to watch full episodes of Ellen? All I seem to be able to find is clips (even with a VPN). PM me if you have any help please!

Former Fox News host Greta Van Susteren, who left Fox in 2016, had a brief stint at MSNBC and has more recently worked for Voice Of America and local TV operator Gray Television, returned to national cable news yesterday, moderating a debate of Pennsylvania Republican primary candidates for the US Senate.

Former daytime TV host Dr. Oz is one of the candidates.

2 Likes

Other projects recently renewed by CBS include The Amazing Race, Blue Bloods, CSI: Vegas, Ghosts, NCIS, NCIS: Hawai’i, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Neighborhood, Young Sheldon, Secret Celebrity Renovation, Tough as Nails and Survivor.

1 Like

Coming to Paramount + and / or 10?

News for The CW

Cancellations

1 Like

The Hollywood Reporter reports the mass cancellations of shows at The CW is related to a possible sale of the network by CBS Studios and Warner Bros to station group Nexstar.

2 Likes

Somewhat surprised WB doesn’t want it. Though it’s never made money.

1 Like

The renewal came on the same week Fred Savage (who starred in the original series) was sacked as executive producer and director by Disney, following multiple complaints of misconduct.

1 Like

Includes

MONDAY – Monday’s winning slate returns intact with TV’s #2 comedy block of THE NEIGHBORHOOD and BOB :heart: ABISHOLA opening the night from 8:00-9:00 PM. At 9:00 PM, NCIS, the #1 broadcast series for the 12th time in 13 seasons, returns for season 20, leading into #1 new drama NCIS: HAWAI’I at 10:00 PM to close the night of top-rated programming.

TUESDAY – FBI Tuesday returns with the #1 lineup of the night! FBI, television’s #2 drama, returns at 8:00 PM, flowing into #2 new drama and time-period winner FBI: INTERNATIONAL at 9:00 PM. Top 10 broadcast series FBI: MOST WANTED remains in its time-period-winning 10:00 PM slot, bookending a formidable night of compelling, heroic storytelling.

WEDNESDAY – Two iconic reality series lead into a new unscripted romance adventure competition inspired by “The Love Boat.” The groundbreaking hit series SURVIVOR, hosted by Jeff Probst, kicks off the night at 8:00 PM. At 9:00 PM, the globe-trotting, Emmy Award-winning THE AMAZING RACE hosted by Phil Keoghan returns, leading into the new romance adventure competition THE REAL LOVE BOAT at 10:00 PM. Set aboard a luxury cruise ship in the Mediterranean, the show caps an exhilarating night of unscripted television.

THURSDAY – Thursday’s #1 scripted schedule kicks off the night with a “power hour” of comedy and adds a humorous new drama, followed by CSI: VEGAS. YOUNG SHELDON, television’s #1 comedy, again anchors the night at 8:00 PM, leading into the critically acclaimed, #1 new comedy/series and breakout hit GHOSTS, in its new time slot at 8:30 PM. These top comedies form a powerful launch pad for a witty new drama, SO HELP ME TODD, at 9:00 PM, starring Oscar winner Marcia Gay Harden and Skylar Astin as an attorney and private detective team who are also mother and son. At 10:00 PM, the second season of CSI: VEGAS, the sequel to the Network’s global hit “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” moves to its new night after improving its time period in viewers this season by double-digit percentage points, to cap the evening.

FRIDAY – CBS’ most dominant night adds a “hot” new drama from Jerry Bruckheimer. Time period winner S.W.A.T. returns to its 8:00 PM slot, providing a seamless transition from crime fighters to firefighters at 9:00 PM with new heart-pounding drama FIRE COUNTRY, starring SEAL TEAM’s Max Thieriot as a convict in a prison release firefighting program assigned to his hometown where his troubles began. At 10:00 PM, Friday’s #1 program and time period winner for 12 years, BLUE BLOODS starring Tom Selleck, closes out one of television’s strongest nights.

SATURDAY – CBS’ Saturday night lineup features encore broadcasts of the Network’s popular dramas at 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM, followed at 10:00 PM by the true crime docuseries 48 HOURS, Saturday’s #1 non-sports primetime series for 16 consecutive seasons.

SUNDAY – A gritty new police drama debuts between two established crime-fighting hits. CBS’ Sunday night has been #1 for the last 14 seasons with regularly scheduled non-sports programming. 60 MINUTES, television’s acclaimed #1 news program, returns at 7:00 PM. At 8:00 PM, Sunday’s #1 scripted series and television’s top show among African American viewers, THE EQUALIZER starring Queen Latifah, returns, providing a dominant lead-in for the edgy, adrenaline-fueled new drama EAST NEW YORK at 9:00 PM, about the squad of the 74th Precinct who will not only serve their community, but also become part of it. At 10:00 PM, hit drama NCIS: LOS ANGELES moves into its new time period when it returns for its 14th season to cap the night.

2 Likes
1 Like

It looks like Newsmax was happy with Greta Van Susteren’s performance hosting that debate a few weeks ago. They have given her a show in the early evenings starting in mid-June.

It sounds like it will be similar to her old Fox show “On The Record” which was focused mainly on newsworthy interviews and less on opinionated ranting.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/greta-van-susteren-leads/2022/05/24/id/1071184/

Newsmax announced today that veteran news anchor and broadcaster Greta Van Susteren will join the network as host of “The Record with Greta Van Susteren,” adding her three decades of experience in journalism to the rising cable channel.

Based in Washington, D.C., and set to premiere on Tuesday, June 14, “The Record with Greta Van Susteren” will lead the network’s weeknight lineup with a solid hour of factual, fair, and independent perspective on the news.

“With all that is going on in the world, I am getting back to my roots — a daily live news show with real reporting from the places where things are happening,” Van Susteren said.