US Television

Hulu has released trailers for two upcoming shows: the third season of THE HANDMAID’S TALE and the revival/continuation series VERONICA MARS .

Today during Hulu’s Upfront presentation, the streaming service made several announcements, including the pick up of new shows, two series renewals, and released trailers for the third season of THE HANDMAID’S TALE and the revival of VERONICA MARS.

First, Hulu and Marvel are expanding their partnership with two new live-action series: GHOST RIDER and HELSTROM .

Veronica Mars looks good. Looking forward to this

USA network has announced the ninth and final season of Suits will premiere on July 17. Its spin-off series Pearson will also debut on the same night.

Julian Fellowes’ new 10-part drama The Gilded Age is moving from NBC to HBO. It will be now co-produced by HBO and Universal Television. 10 has the rights to the show in Australia, but it’s not certain if the move to HBO could see the series going to Foxtel.

I can’t see the distributor suddenly changing it’s mind about their agreement with 10 and landing it on Foxtel just because of their agreement with HBO.

1 Like

I wish 7flix would hurry up and screen it so we can catch up.

Aren’t they showing “new episodes” at like 12:30am Tues/Wed on 7flix? Season 4 they’re up to.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. My Series Tag must have been accidentally deleted on my Fatch box.

I’ve missed the whole season. Noooooooooooo! :cry::cry::cry:

Lol sorry!

@TheStyles83 usually alerts me to when these comedies come back but he’s been missing in action, lately. :cry:

Only 10 episodes on 7plus. I’ll have to catch up some other way.

Marie Osmond will replace Sarah Gilbert on The Talk .She starts as co-host in September, she had been a guest co-host on the show over the years.

1 Like

Batwoman, starring Ruby Rose in the title role, has been picked up by The CW for a full series.

1 Like

Batwoman and Catwoman?

Followed by Dogwoman, Ratwoman, Duckwoman, Birdwoman, Chickenwoman…anything else? :rofl:

Oops, another typo :stuck_out_tongue:

Do we need to call it chickenwoman though? We know all chickens are girls.

Magda Szubanski starring again? :wink:

1 Like

Her face looks incredibly smooth.

Latest info on BH90201

Billy Bush is set to return to US TV this fall as host of rebranded Extra Extra