US Television

HBO drama The Deuce has been renewed for a third and final season.

1 Like

They’ve moved from the bland studio used in the preseason. It looks like they’re in one of the Fox News studios. (But the floor looks the same. Maybe they hadn’t finished decorating!)

1 Like

I can now see where Seven News Melbourne got their set inspiration from!

2 Likes

Any word on who has rights for Murphy Brown in Australia?

Don’t know. But going by the ratings it got in the US it won’t last past 1 season.

NBC Presents ident, seems they started using it last week, a little bit of a throw to this:

Interesting new colour palette and narrower typeface being used in CBS’s new graphics package:

09%20am

4 Likes

Reel with the music:

Interesting, CBS seem to be the only network in the states that doesn’t seem to like consistency with the wordmark part of the logo. Always chopping and changing.

Judging by the graphics, I wonder if they’re finally going move their bug/watermark to 16:9 safe, CBS and The CW seem to be the last network to do so.

The package looks good though, reminds me of Paramount Network or TNT’s look (and that’s a good thing)

It was announced yesterday that US drama series Reef Break would be filmed on the Gold Coast, along with movie Godzilla v Kong, with pre-production to start from this month. They were secured with $16 million funding from the Federal Government’s Location Incentive Program.
Reef Break, a co-production of ABC Studios International and French broadcaster M6, will employ more than 2820 Australian cast, crew and extras and use the services of 300 businesses. It starts Aussie actress Poppy Montgomery as Cat Chambers, a thief-turned-fixer for the governor of a stunning and seductive Pacific Island archipelago.

1 Like

Another drama series from 1970s gets rebooted.

NBC has picked up medical drama New Amsterdam for a full season of 22 episodes.
Fox has also ordered an additional nine episodes for The Resident, bringing its second season to 22 episodes.
Showtime has renewed Kidding for a second season.

1 Like

US to get another major streaming service with “movies and TV shows from Hollywood’s biggest library, as well as licensed programming from other companies and, within a year, original content”.

Wonder why they haven’t given Manifest a full season yet?

CBS has picked up FBI for a full season of 22 episodes.

1 Like

Another revival

Manifest has now been given a full season order for a 16-episode season.

2 Likes

The Neighborhood will get around 9 more episodes while Magnum P.I. and God Friended Me will each receive 7 more episodes.

Fox has also given a full season order to The Cool Kids, bringing it to 22 episodes.

I really love this logo currently being used by the CBS affiliate WBSN-10TV Columbus, Ohio.

53%20pm

6 Likes

Some of the WBNS news package - 10 day forecast!

5 Likes