US Television

Christ on a bike. I didn’t realise it was so anticipated.

Ten have the Australian rights and are sitting on it. I can understand not wanting to air it after the Commonwealth Games though.

Do you mean wanting to wait until after the commonwealth games or waiting until well after the comm games?

Waiting until the week after, not in September. Being Ten, if they did the latter it wouldn’t surprise me.
In saying that though, Young Sheldon was #1 this week and those episodes aired over six months ago in the US.

After this week’s record ratings (18.44 million viewers and 5.2 rating in the 18-49 demo in final figures), it was no surprise that Roseanne has been renewed for the 2018-19 season, the comedy’s 11th season overall. The new season will have 13 episodes.

The CW has renewed a whopping 10 shows in one day.
Dynasty
Black Lightning
The Flash
Arrow
Supergirl
Legends of Tomorrow
Supernatural
Riverdale
Jane the Virgin
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

NBC has announced the upcoming third season of Shades of Blue, starring Jennifer Lopez, will be the show’s last season. The show returns in the US on June 17.

CBS has renewed 11 shows for the 2018-19 season.
48 Hours
60 Minutes
The Amazing Race
Blue Bloods
Bull
Hawaii Five-0
MacGyver
Madam Secretary
NCIS: Los Angeles
NCIS: New Orleans
Survivor

I thought that was a list of flops on Channel 10.

The most recent season of The Amazing Race flopped on 7flix while the current season of Survivor didn’t rate well on 9GO! either.

Survivor does well in consolidated ratings though. Otherwise it would have been moved to a later timeslot.

HBO has renewed Silicon Valley for a sixth season and Barry for a second season.

Recently TJ Miller expressed regret that he had quit the series. His fake bomb threat while drunk on an Amtrak train a couple of weeks ago now means he has no hope of returning. The sexual assault allegations against him probably meant he had little chance of coming back anyway.

Silicon Valley is literally the best thing since sliced bread.

ABC has renewed Grey’s Anatomy for a 15th season, making it the network’s longest-running drama ever.
Starz has axed Ash vs Evil Dead (streamed here on Stan) after three seasons.

Showtime has renewed Billions for a fourth season.

HBO has renewed Westworld for a third season.

Thats great news, I really enjoy Westworld.

Hulu has renewed The Handmaid’s Tale for a third season, one week after the second season began.
Fox has renewed Empire for a fifth season.