US Politics

Yeah but the Australian networks would probably cut-in and out so that they can feature their own reporters and pundits. Depending on your preference, that can be tolerable or annoying. For me, I’m the former in that I just want to watch the US coverage in full

Exactly and I hate how they always cut in. So will stick with Fox News and CNN.

And according to an email I got today she’ll be presenting from the lawns of the White House.

Sky News Business is running CBS News coverage complete from memory.

Nine News 30 minute special bulletin tonight hosted by Peter Stefanovic.

4 Likes

…like she was yesterday and today?

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t watch Sunrise but I still get their emails though.

7 Likes

Well I hope the race will tightened, with Clinton someone what a few points ahead Donald is closing on the gap. Tomorrow can go either way.

I’m predicting a narrow victory for Trump (as I have a coffee riding on this) :stuck_out_tongue: but it could go Clinton.

If Pence was running as President, this election would be so different…

Hasnt Clinton pretty much got it now? Still very close and possible but apparently pretty much in the bag.

How can the polls predict that though? That’s why I never trust the American and Australian polling because how many people do they seuvey to get an idea the mood?

From what I am seeing it’s very tight. Personally I can go in either direction.

I would think she may lose one of the key states, if she does isn’t she then in trouble?

Trump ahead in early voting. Good to see 9 providing a Nine News Special tonight. 7 is already behind the ball.

2 Likes

I think that’s what could be the turn. Trump could get in with the early voting.

1 Like

MSNBC

1 Like

It would really make sense for all networks to simulcast US network news overnight tonight I would have thought.

Nine Special bulletin

6 Likes

Shouldn’t it have The White House? Not the Congress?

1 Like

Maybe they’re going to be focusing on the Senate and House elections…

Not sure where Nine is getting the idea that polls close at 11am AEDT - Alaska will be voting until 5pm AEDT and even the west coast polls won’t close until 3pm AEDT.

Rest of the caps

5 Likes