US Politics

2 Likes

Recent polling… 47% of republicans say legitimate protest and 69% say Trump not to blame.

Donald Trump has created a Parler account.

Edit: There is talk on Twitter that Amazon Web Services could be thinking of removing Parler from its servers, which would shut down the social networking site.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Really? Especially after they wanted to hang him.

Maybe January 11-20 if they can remove Trump on Monday. The president’s term ends at midday on 20 January.

I would love them to remove him before he has used his last moments to pardon.

2 Likes

I feel like something is going to go down this week. A lot are calling for Trump to resign but I just can’t see Trump doing that as he is all about power. The only reason would be to try and get a pardon from Pence but surely he burned those bridges last week. I would love to see the impeachment go forward but they may just hold off as it’s not worth the effort when he’s gone next week. I still think it’s worth it even just to make a bold statement on how much wrong Trump has done.

1 Like

He’s rumored to be going to Texas to stand next to his wall to try and promote his legacy.

That ship has sailed but that doesn’t stop this deranged lunatic from any form of promotion.

3 Likes

This is going to be a very interesting couple of days.

Eammon Ashton-Atkinson report on the US tonight included a very worrying suggestion that Trump could be planning to pardon everyone involved in the Capitol insurrection.

I thought this on the day it happened. As soon as Trump came out saying he loved them I could see that as a possible scenario.

Surely that would be the final nail in the coffin for him though. I can’t see how any Republican could possibly support that. Then again I’m not sure how they were so ok with the event in general so who knows.

The quicker this dangerous idiot is out the better it will be for everyone.

2 Likes

This has been going around Twitter. But there has been debate about whether it actually is Trump’s team on Parler asking who wants to be pardoned or if it could possibly be an FBI trap.

1 Like

Are they stupid or is that a fake account? Honestly, either is a realistic possibility considering how dumb the Trump Whitehouse has become…

Cant we just say how horrible a person she rather than worrying about her looks. She’s just as deranged as her boss.

4 Likes

McEnany simply hadn’t put on make-up or had her hair curled. There are many reasons to criticize her for being Trump’s mouthpiece, but this story is a waste of space.

2 Likes