Unreal Estate

###Unreal Estate

GO INSIDE THE LUXURY AUSTRALIAN HOMES YOU WON’T BELIEVE

Some of Australia’s most intriguing characters will welcome you into their amazing homes when Kate Langbroek and Cam Knight host Unreal Estate, that is now in production for the Nine Network.

Langbroek, from the national radio program Hughsey and Kate on KIIS-FM, will team up with Knight to present this hilarious series, romping around extraordinary Australian homes and meeting the larger-than-life people who live in them – while not being afraid to check out the fridge and have a swim in the pool too.

“We’ve all heard that a man’s house is his castle, but what if a castle is actually his house? I can’t wait to visit some of Australia’s most extraordinary houses, partly to admire them, but also to find out how rich you have to be before you stop having trouble with your downlight.” Kate said, laughing.

Cam Knight is one of Australia’s hardest working stand-up comedians, regularly playing to sellout crowds at the Adelaide Fringe, Melbourne International Comedy Festival and Sydney Comedy Festival. He has also been a presenter on the Comedy Channel and appeared in the ABC’s How Not to Behave, Backstreet Drivers and Soul Mates.

“I feel like a little kid let loose in a candy store. It’s so much fun not only to be allowed into these homes, but also meeting these incredibly interesting people that had a dream and followed it through” Cam said.

Kate and Cam explore everything from gorgeous getaways in exotic places to fun houses with big toys, wondrous games rooms and incredible sporting spaces, party homes designed for the ultimate entertainers, and way out-of-the-box homes in churches – even caves!

In production for the Nine Network

Not Kate, anyone but her. Interesting that both Hughsey & Kate both have commitments with the Nine Network now.

Actually sounds like an alright show, something which would be great for 9Life.

Doesn’t sound like the worst show and could provide extra content for 9life in repeat mode.

Looking forward to Kate being back on tv.

###UNREAL ESTATE

PREMIERES Wednesday 31 August at 8.40pm

Unreal Estate will offer an all-access pass into some of Australia’s most breathtaking, luxurious and unique properties, and meets the intriguing people who live in them, when it premieres on Channel Nine on Wednesday, August 31 at 8.40pm.

Hosted by Kate Langbroek and Cam Knight, Unreal Estate goes behind the doors of these spectacular homes and takes a look at their innovative designs.

Langbroek, from the national radio program Hughsey and Kate on KIIS-FM, teams up with comedian Knight to present this brand new series. They travel the country to reveal Australia’s best beach houses, country estates, designer mansions, luxury retreats, urban city indulgences, celebrity holiday homes and incredible party houses.

Kate and Cam take viewers on a tour of unreal extravagance through rare and state-of-the-art properties, and meet the extraordinary people who own them and the dedicated staff they entrust to keep these lavish homes running.

“It’s the ultimate open-for-inspection, really, without having to worry about doing a runner when the real estate agent realises you can’t pay for the property,” says Kate.

“I was like a little kid let loose in a candy store. It was so much fun to visit these incredible homes and take up residency, even if only for a day or two,” says Cam.

Kate and Cam explore everything from Queensland’s most expensive home, with his and hers helipads, to a rotating house where the view changes with every turn; a rainforest retreat complete with a private disco; an extravagant French Chateau in the Victorian countryside; a seven-level beach house inspired by a whale; Sydney’s most extravagant reno – and stunning weekend retreats where the rich and famous go to get away.

New premiere date is Tuesday 27 September.

I’m still baffled why they pulled this from the schedule after advertising the premiere date, only to rush through MAFS (not that in particularly care or watch that show) and have it end so soon. Very strange programming choice…

The only thing I can think of is that Nine wanted to maximise their audience asap and then promote the rest of the year’s line-up to that base. It might draw some audience away from the other networks’ key programs with the hope that some will stay watching Nine.

Tuesday 27 September at 8.40PM

Unreal Estate will offer an all-access pass into some of Australia’s most breathtaking, luxurious and unique properties, and meets the intriguing people who live in them, when it premieres on Channel Nine on Tuesday, September 27 at 8.40pm.

Hosted by Kate Langbroek and Cam Knight, Unreal Estate goes behind the doors of these spectacular homes and takes a look at their innovative designs.

Langbroek, from the national radio program Hughsey and Kate on KIIS-FM, teams up with comedian Knight to present this brand new series. They travel the country to reveal Australia’s best beach houses, country estates, designer mansions, luxury retreats, urban city indulgences, celebrity holiday homes and incredible party houses.

Kate and Cam take viewers on a tour of unreal extravagance through rare and state-of-the-art properties, and meet the extraordinary people who own them and the dedicated staff they entrust to keep these lavish homes running.

“It’s the ultimate open-for-inspection, really, without having to worry about doing a runner when the real estate agent realises you can’t pay for the property,” says Kate.

“I was like a little kid let loose in a candy store. It was so much fun to visit these incredible homes and take up residency, even if only for a day or two,” says Cam.

Kate and Cam explore everything from Queensland’s most expensive home, with his and hers helipads, to a rotating house where the view changes with every turn; a rainforest retreat complete with a private disco; an extravagant French Chateau in the Victorian countryside; a seven-level beach house inspired by a whale; Sydney’s most extravagant reno – and stunning weekend retreats where the rich and famous go to get away.

I would’ve probably watched this, that’s the first time I’ve said that about anything 9 has aired this year but Kate is a big no from me.