TV Week

Back to Home and Away Hell this week.

Well, it’s another headline with HELL in the headline.
Home and Away STALKER HELL

Looks like blood red headlines is the new trend for them. :laughing:
They’ve used another shot from the program itself which looks really cheap and nasty. Very low resolution and a very unflattering photo of the actress too. I couldn’t even recognise who she was.

far out, another stalker?? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome back Home and Away. You have been really missed

““Cough cough”” :stuck_out_tongue:

They’ve also gone cheap by using cheaper quality paper.

The TV Guide is now printed on rougher paper rather than the glossy paper we have for the rest of the magazine. The quality of paper was a question in the survey they had out last week. :thinking:

I believe they also tried this a few years back but had negative feedback which made the go glossy again.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200224-105222~2

1 Like

I got this latest issue. The TV Guide section just doesn’t seem right. I am hoping that it goes back to the glossy version soon.

Also, on Facebook, they send out the cover of the magazine each Monday. Usually, the commebts are positive. But so far , they are more on the negative side saying how many stalkers and crime levels are bad on Home and Away.

Hopefully tv week sticks to more positively down the track…

2 Likes

This week’s issue-

Screenshot_20200302-135825~2

1 Like

Such a badly photoshopped cover where they’ve obviously stuck John’s head from another photo on his body. :rofl: The Marilyn photo is recycled from another cover only 9 months ago.

Recycled Marilyn June 2019:

Normal necked John :stuck_out_tongue: :

3 Likes

Toadie from Neighbours finally gets his own cover.

DEAD OR ALIVE?
Toadie’s life hangs in the balance.

4 Likes

Halleluiah. Neighbours gets a cover of the mag.

First and last for 2020.

2 Likes

Back to a glossy TV Guide this week.

thanks.

Thankfully, that didn’t last long at all.

Screenshot_20200309-094843~2

6 Likes

About bl***dy time Neighbours got the cover! Looks like a huge week, can’t wait to watch it!

2 Likes

This week’s issue-

Screenshot_20200316-101250~2

1 Like

“Is Tane the next Brax?”

Oh great now this dude will be their next obsession

:roll_eyes:

It’s like they have to make sure the record number of Brax mentions on the cover is never broken. :rofl:

It would’ve been fantastic to have that Susan & Finn photo as the cover! But alas, TV Week can’t go a week without H&A being on the cover. :expressionless:

At the end of the latest issue, it says that they’ll be having an interview with Grant Dener. And Denyer shares who is on top of his list for the Gold Logie in 2020. Interesting, considering the Loiges changes. Of course, he’ll hype up Amanda Kellar, and talk about Tom Gleeson’s win. The same old stories from him. lol

Survivor final five on the cover this week.

3 Likes