3 Likes

“The pirate life is right for me!”

2 Likes

These were the other recent age related covers:

3 Likes

Their audience most likely relates to it

1 Like

3 Likes

In the latest issue of TV Week, in the Sydney guide for next Thursday (8 July), they have Hot Seat starting at 4pm, with the Afternoon News at 5pm. Should have been the other way around. Oops.

Also, they had listed “Footy Classified” in the Sydney guide on Monday (14 June) instead of “100% Footy”.

With so many variants around each city, and even regionals, i understand there could be these sorts of mistakes.

1 Like

Home and Away’s James Stewart on the cover this week.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

Jonathan LaPaglia for Australian Survivor on the cover.

3 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

:laughing: Only possible thanks to TV Week changing gear a few months back and featuring more than one show on the cover. :wink:

2 Likes

A scene from Home and Away on the cover this week.

Damn! Back to that again, i see. Scenes from any show shouldn’t be the main cover piece of the mag.

I’m almost willing to forgive it this week, just because there is apparently a big cliffhanger coming up in the show and I imagine it is related to that?

1 Like

There is a mid-season cliffhanger story inside but the cover is about a “Forbidden Kiss”.

In the Next Week section they say they have an interview with Celia Pacquola for Rosehaven. Hopefully we get a Rosehaven cover.

1 Like

Still won’t put “Neighbours” on the cover.

10 doesn’t have the budget to plaster its low rating soap over a magazine like TV Week, SWM does.

1 Like