Triple M Network

If the Proclaimers can commit to walking 500 miles, anything is possible.

2 Likes

Correct.

2 Likes

Yes Iā€™ve heard Melbourne ads while streaming NSW regional MMM on Radio App in Geelong (annoying as I stream Bona on other stations for the different ads), Nova does this for FiveAA too, I get ads for 7/11 which isnā€™t in SA

4 Likes

Mark Geyer returning to Sydney Breakfast next year

3 Likes

Shifting chairs on the titanic

4 Likes

Only 7-9? I wonder what this means for the Rush Hour as well.

3 Likes

Itā€™s very Melbourne of them to have certain cohosts only join from a certain time.

Cleary a management/programming decision as MG is probably not too keen on early starts - hence, the reason he left Brekkie in the first place.

3 Likes

Triple M Adelaide has made an addition to the breakfast show, Loz who is one of the producers and hosted the weekend breakfast show is now the third member with Roo & Dits.

2 Likes

Roo, Ditz and Loz, what a trio.

3 Likes

Another Loz on Triple M breakfast. The Marty Sheargold Show may as well be called Marty, Will and Loz.

3 Likes

Mick Molloy has called time for his drive show.

4 Likes

Well, someone did call it earlier this year

4 Likes

Nowā€¦for the inevitable speculation about Triple M drive in 2022.

While weā€™ll just have to wait and see what actually happens, I personally wouldnā€™t be overly surprised if Marty Sheargold (ex-Nova Drive, currently on Triple M brekky in Melbourne) were to get the gig.

3 Likes

Rush Hour back to 4-6 maybe?

6 Likes

How about some sort of music show with Rosie Walton :+1:

6 Likes

The show wasnā€™t the same when Jane Kennedy quit.

9 Likes

Mick Molloy has since posted a message on his Instagram.

After 11 amazing years at Triple M Iā€™ve decided itā€™s time to move on to a new chapter in my working life. It just feels the time is right to explore some exciting new creative opportunities that are presenting themselves for the years ahead. Itā€™s not without a small degree of sadness to know Iā€™m leaving my spiritual home at the house of Ms after all this time but Iā€™m genuinely proud of what weā€™ve achieved here and excited about what lays ahead for me.

I want to say thanks to the amazing producing team who put out an amazing show each and every day, despite my frequent showbiz arsehole type antics.

Finally, biggest thanks of all go to the listeners. Itā€™s always been about them as far as Iā€™m concerned, and I canā€™t say thank you enough for letting me do what I love to do day in day out for all this time. Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t be the last time youā€™re hearing from me on the radio so itā€™s goodbye for now but not a final farewell.

3 Likes

Ill like the sound of that. A music based drive show. Back to basics

8 Likes

Wow, while he mentions his production team, I wouldā€™ve thought Dangerous Dave would be worth a quick mention/thanks.

1 Like

That would make the most sense - the one-hour, podcast-first format the various iterations of the show have had over the past few years hasnā€™t benefited any of them.

1 Like