Triple M Network

Luke Bradnam might have a better chance of returning to Triple M Brisbane now, if Nine don’t have plans for him on their own stations.

More chance that MMM Brisbane becomes the FM equivalent of 4BC save for breakfast.

1 Like

Scott Menz will take up the role as Content Director for Triple M Brisbane, effective from Monday 21st October. He replaces Rex Morris, who moves to Triple M Sydney for the same role.

Source: Radioinfo

3 Likes

Just heard it tonight!

Yes, it’s a good listen.

Though there’s no RDS info for music during it… On 104.9 it’s just the static “Wake Up With Moonman in the Morning” text.

4 Likes

Credit to the M’s with Saturday night live. It actually is from what I can make out. Digby left the morning slot in Melbourne to go back North. At 19:15 (melb time) i did some streaming and it appears to be live to Melb, Syd & Brisbane. So in Brisbane 18:00 to 23:00 and Melb & Sydney 19:00 to midnight. Don’t think it’s on any of the regionals

5 Likes

No it wasn’t on Triple M Newcastle.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Triple M broadcasting from the GC600 networked on the metros with Nashy today, Becko yesterday.
Gold 92.5 also broadcasting live. Al Shield on site this afternoon.

2 Likes

New logos for the digital stations have appeared on RadioApp:

No update as yet for MMM Greatest Hits.

4 Likes

Same on the Triple M app.

3 Likes

I wish they’d just use the word “Triple” too.

It’s not like they’re using the M’s the same way they use the H for Hit (ie all stations are called Triple M so there’s nothing to hide/avoid).

5 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of the current Triple M logo and to me it’s looking more and more dated. I actually prefer the previous one with the guitar and wings.

6 Likes

Mascots are so last century.

It was hardly a “mascot”.

2 Likes

What was it then?

The Fox and Nova Boy are extinct too.

The winged guitarist urgh…shoot him dead…it’s the past not the future.
I suppose, going by their playlist they like living in the past :rofl:

1 Like

It was an image of wings and a guitar that implied rock music and invoked other more subtle elements of freedom and rebellious energy.

What does the current image invoke? Nothing at all I’d say.

Anyway if mascots are so last century you might want to tell the literally hundreds of stations in North America - the Bear, the Eagle, the list goes on.

4 Likes

Isn’t that their audience though?

If the current logo is the future, the future looks pretty grim.

But you’re right, they probably don’t want any reminders of when they were a successful top rating station. i.e. the past :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, sure. I’ll take it on as a life quest because I really care about what happens in America. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes