Tongue-in-cheek mocks

The restoration of ‘Dotty’ to STW and NWS was a stipulation within an agreement that Nine entered into with WIN. Under this agreement, WIN committed to selling both stations to Nine, enabling Nine to establish a ‘national footprint’ to secure cricket rights at that particular time, if I recall correctly.

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist…

If context is required, start here

13 Likes

This is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen. Bravo :clap:t3:

1 Like

Well @TV4, what do you think of my similar tongue-in-cheek mock design, which combines the text “This website”, in the Garet font, with the Media Spy logo in brackets, all designed using Canva, with an orange background.

Here is my Canva design link, in case you cannot see the below image, or want to tweak my design:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAF4raXC1SQ/7OMvu_MoW4KzjltdWxkZhQ/edit?utm_content=DAF4raXC1SQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

6 Likes

‘Bruce Gordon Approved’ 9NEWS logo :woozy_face:

IMG_3976 Copy

7 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

I miss the cover-up days :pensive:

3 Likes

To think WIN now outputs the crispest, cleanest version of Nine’s channels is crazy. On ya Brucey, you saw the light!!

4 Likes

why?

/s

1 Like

7 Likes

This implies Nine News Tasmania??? Finally happening!!?

2 Likes

Might be time to update the Facebook/Twitter/X/Whatever-its-called banner…

(With apologies to the Mods and @Zacgb for ruining the excellent logo with turd!)

10 Likes

Don’t forget to make WA and SA dotless!

2 Likes

I don’t . I am pretty sure the dotty issue was out of spite from Win.

Nine Perth is now better with the dots. It’s a real network again.:mushroom:

3 Likes

It was a joke my friend

5 Likes

inspired by 9’s “unique” supers, 10 has decided to one up them. :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

And somehow it makes more sense?

3 Likes

13 Likes